Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Mere words cannot express my admiration for this Tweet. 

1) Gets the word out that he will address the investigation into the fake bombs which...
2) Forces the press to cover it at the Young Black Leadership Summit which ...
3) Forces the press to cover that there is a Young Black Leadership Summit. Something the press was studiously avoiding. 

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, peace out said:

I also hope we can all remember that no matter what side of the political spectrum this scumbag is on, he does not speak for everyone on that said of the spectrum. 

We won't.  

You know this will cause a call from very public neo-prog Jacobin tribalists to further combat and suppress conservatives because "no dialog is possible with Nazis."  People on Splinter, Common Dreams, and HuffGlue are probably saying it right now.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Mere words cannot express my admiration for this Tweet. 

1) Gets the word out that he will address the investigation into the fake bombs which...
2) Forces the press to cover it at the Young Black Leadership Summit which ...
3) Forces the press to cover that there is a Young Black Leadership Summit. Something the press was studiously avoiding. 

Yup. And some people still think Trump doesn't know what he's doing politically. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. And some people still think Trump doesn't know what he's doing politically. 

I repeat: he is a brilliant marketer.  A schmuck in all other ways...but he became a multi-billionaire by selling his name.  Brilliant marketer.

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

If the evidence is there then yes.  A guy with pro-right wing imagery does not make him guilty by itself no more than if this investigation centered around a guy driving a van sporting  pro-left imagery.

Of course not.

His politics, though, may have motivated the reasons he chose the targets he did.

DqcgeQrX0AAYH7N.jpg:large

4 minutes ago, peace out said:

Of course not.

His politics, though, may have motivated the reasons he chose the targets he did.

Maybe. Apparently, they zeroed in on this guy over 24 hours ago. Prior arrests for making terrorist threats. Sounds good an stable to me (not).

Since they arrested him, you will find out everything about him including what he ate for breakfast last Thursday if he is a registered R. If he is registered D, this will be disappeared as quickly as the Las Vegas shootings (and considering how big that was, I did not think disappearing a story like that was possible).

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

3 minutes ago, peace out said:

Of course not.

Should we not let the courts decide complete with competent counsel decide if he in fact did this?  I would insist on this much if it were an obvious lefty at the center of this.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Maybe. Apparently, they zeroed in on this guy over 24 hours ago. Prior arrests for making terrorist threats. Sounds good an stable to me (not).

Since they arrested him, you will find out everything about him including what he ate for breakfast last Thursday if he is a registered R. If he is registered D, this will be disappeared as quickly as the Las Vegas shootings (and considering how big that was, I did not think disappearing a story like that was possible).

I can't wait to find out what Cesar Sayoc had for breakfast last Thursday.

Eh... worth considering. This was one of my first thoughts when looking at the stickers: 

They're all new, pristine, and easy to read on an otherwise shoddily cared for van. 

Suspicions growing.

2 minutes ago, peace out said:

I can't wait to find out what Cesar Sayoc had for breakfast last Thursday.

I can't provide that (yet), but here's a start: 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Eh... worth considering. This was one of my first thoughts when looking at the stickers: 

They're all new, pristine, and easy to read on an otherwise shoddily cared for van. 

Suspicions growing.

Having lived in Florida, I know it does not take long for the sun to fade colors. Those stickers look real new.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Suspicions growing.

I can't provide that (yet), but here's a start: 

Mmmm no prior threats against judges? So you are saying I need to wait 24-48 hours for some truth to come out? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, peace out said:

No matter what the outcome the conspiracy theorists would be coming out in full force.

Let the rabbit hole open!

That rabbit hole was already opened the moment the bomb packages were shown... by CNN during an active investigation. This will further it, for sure - but so would any outcome realistically. I had my very hard left leaning brother tell me just last night if anyone but a Trump supporter is arrested it would be proof of a cover up. :lol: 

That door goes both ways. I personally think that is the case because people on both sides of the aisle are more aware than ever before of how the narrative is manipulated by the media and those in power and are trying to break free from it. 

Just now, Foxx said:

what.. you're saying no more Q postings now??

giphy.gif

No, I expect more after the 6th. :beer: 

That comment was because I was expecting there to be a Q sticker on the van. The list of targets is Trump specific, but they're also VERY Q specific. Q's also fond of posting BOOM. We've already seen some in the media try to tie the Austin bombings to Q followers (didn't work/stick), something like this seemed tailor made to discredit Q and Trump followers in one blow... if it was a set up. 

The fact there wasn't a Q sticker works against the set up angle (in my mind), though you could argue if it was a set up they wouldn't want to draw more eyes to Q because when they tried that in the Austin Bombers it only grew Q's ranks rather than lowering them. 

• Like (+1) 2