Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

Day 5. All packages hand delivered in high camera areas but we have no suspects or leads. 

Either this was skillfully done by people who know how to disappear and not leave a trail, or the authorities aren't looking in the right spot intentionally. 

Of of course the first option makes it hard to square the sloppiness of the fakes - people with skill would make real bombs or better fakes ...  Unless that was never the point. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Day 5. All packages hand delivered in high camera areas but we have no suspects or leads. 

Either this was skillfully done by people who know how to disappear and not leave a trail, or the authorities aren't looking in the right spot intentionally. 

Of of course the first option makes it hard to square the sloppiness of the fakes - people with skill would make real bombs or better fakes ...  Unless that was never the point. 

Again, I would ask when is the grave of Woodrow Wilson getting a bomb?

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Wouldn't he have a big gut from eating critters of the woods?

Ya, I was thinking that, but all the insults, lies and smears of Trump have caused our so far unseen bomber to forgo for most days. He's really upset at the criticism of Trump 

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Real perp or sacrificial lamb?

A lot of miles down the road from when this started.  I would like to believe that every effort is being used to find the culprit but fear they centered in on the guy who had the most obvious pro-Trump detailing on his van instead.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

A lot of miles down the road from when this started.  I would like to believe that every effort is being used to find the culprit but fear they centered in on the guy who had the most obvious pro-Trump detailing on his van instead.

Pulled over for Driving While Loving Trump