SNF: CIN vs. KC at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What exactly have the Bengals won with this continuity?  Nothing!  KC is reaching beyond 1st round playoff exits that had with Smith and the key to that is great QB play that Mahomes can give them.  

You may want to get your sarcasm detector looked at it.  It seems to be broken. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol: That was my initial thought. Good play. 

Two things that drive me insane are fans that don't grasp that winning leads to continuity, which does not mean continuity leads to winning.  Basic logic 101 class stuff.  The second thing is the insanity that a crappy old QB can mentor a  crappy young QB into being a great qb. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PlayoffsPlease said:

Two things that drive me insane are fans that don't grasp that winning leads to continuity, which does not mean continuity leads to winning.  Basic logic 101 class stuff.  The second thing is the insanity that a crappy old QB can mentor a  crappy young QB into being a great qb. 

Likewise, culture doesn't come before results.  Winning creates the right culture.

8 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

6 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

Likewise, culture doesn't come before results.  Winning creates the right culture.

Deep.