Beavis and Butthead

Another Fan

I agree with the videos being the funniest parts. The movie fell flat because its didn't have that. 

My favorite was the Christmas episode where God shows Butthead what life would be like if he never existed and Beavis was with Stewart serving soup to the homeless. 

Edited by The Jerk

1 hour ago, The Jerk said:

I agree with the videos being the funniest parts. The movie fell flat because its didn't have that. 

My favorite was the Christmas episode where God shows Butthead what life would be like if he never existed and Beavis was with Stewart serving soup to the homeless. 

I still have that VHS.   Butthead dressed as Santa, whipping Beavis (dress as a reindeer)......that always put me in the holiday spirit!!

• Like (+1) 1

Discovered beavis and butthead after doing a huge GB hit several years ago

changed my life tbh. I laughed hysterically when beavis got bitten by the dog and when they were standing in the middle of an intersection causing a huge car pile up lmfao. the court scenes are also great

10 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Overall yes but not to us who know of him. Loved Office Space as well 

I remember him more for Office Space than Beavis and Butthead as time has gone on.  Office Space was a gem.  Funny, full of quotes you still here people drop today, memorable characters. 

I'm glad they never attempted a sequel.  

14 hours ago, The Jerk said:

I totally disagree.

The videos were fun, but to me they were more intended to take up time and provide a few snicker-worthy moments between animated scenes.

The movie will always be an all-time classic to me; it was like one long episode without the videos (which were my least favorite part).

Christmas special was outstanding, but I think my favorite was the episode where B&B weren't allowed to laugh in school, so Buzzcut decided that it would be a good week to teach sex ed.  He's all up in their faces screaming sex terms and body parts.

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

The show actually came back for a few episodes some years ago, I think 2011.  The reviews on Jersey Shore were funny

I kept waiting for them to come back with a second season, but then it never happened.  I don't remember the episodes specifically, but it couldn't have been any worse than the typical MTV garbage.  Replacing the videos with all of those crappy MTV shows worked pretty well.  My personal favorite was when they were watching Teen Mom.  Out of nowhere, Beavis said easily the smartest thing he's ever said about one of those girls, "you're not just a bad mother, you're a bad person".  I had to pause it after that line because I couldn't stop laughing.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

Remember when they called a 900 number and listened to the ladies butt for an hour?   Seems much funnier now than it did at the time

what was the cost of that?

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

I totally disagree.

The videos were fun, but to me they were more intended to take up time and provide a few snicker-worthy moments between animated scenes.

The movie will always be an all-time classic to me; it was like one long episode without the videos (which were my least favorite part).

Christmas special was outstanding, but I think my favorite was the episode where B&B weren't allowed to laugh in school, so Buzzcut decided that it would be a good week to teach sex ed.  He's all up in their faces screaming sex terms and body parts.

where else was i going to see Danzig videos in prime time?

B or B: this is our science project (tips over a rocket ship model) just like when that thing blew up with a teacher on it

teacher:  boys, that really isn't a kind thing to do

B and B:  dun dun-dun-dun dun-dun-dun dun-dun-dun-daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

dun dun-dun-dun dun-dun-dun dun-dun-dun-daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

or when they couldn't take a leak so the solution was the brushcut phys ed jerk screaming at them while they stood there

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

what was the cost of that?

where else was i going to see Danzig videos in prime time?

B or B: this is our science project (tips over a rocket ship model) just like when that thing blew up with a teacher on it

teacher:  boys, that really isn't a kind thing to do

B and B:  dun dun-dun-dun dun-dun-dun dun-dun-dun-daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

dun dun-dun-dun dun-dun-dun dun-dun-dun-daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

or when they couldn't take a leak so the solution was the brushcut phys ed jerk screaming at them while they stood there

"huh huh, huh huh, step 2 is my favorite"

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Mr Van Dreissen: For example, this morning, would there be anything that you didn't understand?

Butthead: huh, huh..he said morning wood.

Great episode.   This thread has made my week.

Ehh....hey, baby.