Keenum Was Being Checked for Concussion in Denver; Chad Kelly In Game in to Finish the Half

Chad Kelly today is probably better then Allen. Could have had him in the last round of the draft instead of wasting the moves up for Allen. Good thing we keep falling in love with big arm QBs. The balls look amazing as they are skipping and sailing away from WRs. There is so much more to playing QB then physical talent. Maybe someday the Bills will learn that.

• Like (+1) 3

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Keenum Was Being Checked for Concussion in Denver; Chad Kelly In Game in to Finish the Half
6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Chad Kelly today is probably better then Allen. Could have had him in the last round of the draft instead of wasting the moves up for Allen. Good thing we keep falling in love with big arm QBs. The balls look amazing as they are skipping and sailing away from WRs. There is so much more to playing QB then physical talent. Maybe someday the Bills will learn that.

The young Kelly is a gunslinger like his uncle.  He has no fear to throw the ball into tight coverage.  I always liked the kid but can see why many teams passed based on his hot head attitude growing up. I think Denver made a smart move picking him late. Elways gonna look good here and get some redemption From the Lynch pick   

Edited by zow2

We should have picked up Osweiler.  He threw for 380 today.  I can’t believe I just said that!

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

The young Kelly is a gunslinger like his dad.  He has no fear to throw the ball into tight coverage.  I always liked the kid but can see why many teams passed based on his hot head attitude growing up. I think Denver made a smart move picking him late. Elways gonna look good here and get some redemption From the Lynch pick   

His uncle

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The young Kelly is a gunslinger like his dad  Uncle.  He has no fear to throw the ball into tight coverage.  I always liked the kid but can see why many teams passed based on his hot head attitude growing up. I think Denver made a smart move picking him late. Elways gonna look good here and get some redemption From the Lynch pick   

Fixed...