Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goodie. When is National Save a Turtle Day, again? I want to gird myself for her tweet on that holiest of days.

Don't want to get blindsided like I was about "World Day of Remembrance for Traffic Crash Victims."

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Not laughing at the tweet -- laughing at how awful this pep rally thing is 

I'm not sure what's more amusing...that they performed that routine in public, or that they actually spent time practicing for it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Maybe she'd have more credibility if she spoke out about human trafficking and the sex slave industry. While traffic accidents are tragic they are not planned. Human trafficking is planned and it can be prevented.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Traffic "Violence"? 

No disrespect to people who have lost family and friends in traffic accidents but she missed a golden opportunity to push the green new deal.  Cash for clunkers II.  Trade them in for bikes.

Or mandate roll cages, 5 point harnesses, HANS devices, fire suits and helmets for all cars and drivers.  Problem solved. 

5 hours ago, KRC said:

Maybe we should ban cars. If we didn't have cars, there would be no traffic crash victims. 

Well, automobiles have long been a focus of the class war so there most likely is far more to it than your joke.  Banning cars in the liberal's mind would be a major step in achieving equality and saving the environment.  Talking about traffic fatalities is the breaker Warren is looking for in order to go to the ultimate goal of elimination.  

8 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Well, automobiles have long been a focus of the class war so there most likely is far more to it than your joke.  Banning cars in the liberal's mind would be a major step in achieving equality and saving the environment.  Talking about traffic fatalities is the breaker Warren is looking for in order to go to the ultimate goal of elimination.  

so what % of the US population is completely dependent on a car for shopping, family visits, work, doctor and other essential parts of their life?

included basically all the suburbs and fly-over land to start...

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

so what % of the US population is completely dependent on a car for shopping, family visits, work, doctor and other essential parts of their life?

included basically all the suburbs and fly-over land to start...

Good question but something that Warren and her liberal ninny friends are not concerned about.  They either think that public transportation runs everywhere or that "wealthy" suburban and rural folk should know the suffering of inner city people.  

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Good question but something that Warren and her liberal ninny friends are not concerned about.  They either think that public transportation runs everywhere or that "wealthy" suburban and rural folk should know the suffering of inner city people.  

that's okay, none of the people living in suburbs or fly-over counties are their constituency

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

What the hell is “traffic violence”?

Seriously.

i've seen a few incidents of it while sitting there watching, not believing people are raining their fists on each other because someone didn't allow for a second car to turn right into the two-lane store entrance...... :(

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

that's okay, none of the people living in suburbs or fly-over counties are their constituency

At present but what as to the future concerns me.  A young person is under a tremendous amount of influence from liberal themed education on the grade school and college levels.  When they take over we will not be referred to as a constituency in the long term but subjects or peasants or some other derogatory term.

20 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I’m really looking forward to her “green” plan to ban all air conditioning. 

That’s a big vote-getter... especially down south.