Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Foxx said:

These bozos seem to think "Trump did it!" so why not run? They are going to starve the DNC of cash to run in 2020.

While money does not buy a presidency (hello Hillary!), I gotta say, welcome to reelection, President Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

These bozos seem to think "Trump did it!" so why not run? They are going to starve the DNC of cash to run in 2020.

While money does not buy a presidency (hello Hillary!), I gotta say, welcome to reelection, President Trump.

i'd much enjoy an open convention for the Dems, 4 of them all with a shot and 5 more with no shot but still mugging it up for the cameras, and HIllary just standing there...

26 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i'd much enjoy an open convention for the Dems, 4 of them all with a shot and 5 more with no shot but still mugging it up for the cameras, and HIllary just standing there...

The Obama/Hillary vote in 2008 was much more vicious than people are willing to recall. There were threats made from the Obama side against Hillary delegates, and horrible threats to the super-delegates. (I looked for blog posts last year of people that were actually there in a delegate capacity, and they were gone. Nevertheless, I read them in 2008.) I cannot imagine the kind of kneecapping (literally) a Hillary effort might employee.

The only thing that may "save" the DNC from another Hillary run, is money. She ain't got the fundraising skillz she once had. Now, maybe that will change once people realize the play-for-pay farm is once again open, but probably not. She couldn't beat him last time, what makes anyone think Hillary could beat Trump this time?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
clarity

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The Obama/Hillary vote in 2008 was much more vicious than people are willing to recall. There were threats made from he Obama side against Hillary delegates, and horrible threats to the super-delegates. (I looked for blog posts last year of people that were actually there in a delegate capacity, and they were gone. Nevertheless, I read them in 2008.) I cannot imagine the kind of kneecapping (literally) a Hillary effort might employee.

The only thing that may "save" the DNC from another Hillary run, is money. She ain't got the fundraising skillz she once had. Now, maybe that will change once people realize the play-for-pay farm is once again open, but probably not. She couldn't beat him last time, what makes anyone think Hillary could beat Trump this time?

for sure....

Hillary probably isn't in game shape at the moment, it takes a lot out of a person to campaign seriously...  and she is 4 years older now...

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Maybe Boomberg can get his jet to fly him out to Morehouse College.  There's a room primed and ready for his official announcement.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They are idiots and don't understand the consequences of reducing our economic independence and energy superiority over the rest of this world. We can use energy to avoid shooting wars and influence other countries. I don't want to go back to the Obama era when our goals were to be like everyone else.

• Like (+1) 3