Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

At present but what as to the future concerns me.  A young person is under a tremendous amount of influence from liberal themed education on the grade school and college levels.  When they take over we will not be referred to as a constituency in the long term but subjects or peasants or some other derogatory term.

I can see Hillary 2032 running on the peasant-love vote

you mean that 98% of the land surface of the US that has more than 100,000 people within a few square miles will have full-service bus or subway or commuter train access to grocery stores and work?

Edited by row_33

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

She will either be taking a dirt nap or residing in an urn by 2032 most likely.  2032 will be the time of her idiot daughter running the country if all goes according to Hillary's plan.  

the only person whose jokes on TV fall flatter than Hillary's...  :(

don't they have ANYONE in their retinue of toadies to tell them they absolutely suck at telling stories and trying to be funny?

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

the only person whose jokes on TV fall flatter than Hillary's...  :(

don't they have ANYONE in their retinue of toadies to tell them they absolutely suck at telling stories and trying to be funny?

God forbid that Chelsea becomes POTUS.  The censorship will no doubt be far worse than present.  We will not be allowed to describe any Clinton or Clinton sycophant as being an idiot for starters.

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

God forbid that Chelsea becomes POTUS.  The censorship will no doubt be far worse than present.  We will not be allowed to describe any Clinton or Clinton sycophant as being an idiot for starters.

most of us will be dead by then, i'm sure the conservative media will turn it up and dominate by then and be way more creative and ruthless than today's liberal media

most of us will be dead by then, i'm sure the conservative media will turn it up and dominate by then and be way more creative and ruthless than today's liberal media

I should be around and fairly healthy at that point.  I worry that there will be no conservative voice by then in the media.  Even if the likes of NBC and ABC flatline I worry that a liberal administration will nationalize them in a bailout and place a left leaning board of directors in control to manage content.  In their minds the liberals see the mistake of not getting rid of the conservative media when Obama was in office and there will be no overlooking it again when the time comes.

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I should be around and fairly healthy at that point.  I worry that there will be no conservative voice by then in the media.  Even if the likes of NBC and ABC flatline I worry that a liberal administration will nationalize them in a bailout and place a left leaning board of directors in control to manage content.  In their minds the liberals see the mistake of not getting rid of the conservative media when Obama was in office and there will be no overlooking it again when the time comes.

conservatives want to make $$ so they'll find the audience out there

and are way more humorous and researching and brilliant than liberals

you can't stop the truth getting to people

Just now, keepthefaith said:

And someone needs to do a study on racial disparate impact. 

soon your automatic car will have a points total for the social credit of the passengers a'riding so that when a split second decision must be made the auto car will kill those with the lower score

conservatives want to make $$ so they'll find the audience out there

and are way more humorous and researching and brilliant than liberals

you can't stop the truth getting to people

If the conservatives are allowed to have a medium to get the message out.  If things go the way of Nazi Germany I could see all conservative voices silenced by the threat of being charged and then imprisoned for alleged hate crimes

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

If the conservatives are allowed to have a medium to get the message out.  If things go the way of Nazi Germany I could see all conservative voices silenced by the threat of being charged and then imprisoned for alleged hate crimes

liberals aren't ambitious enough to do anything when they get power, they save it all up for bitching and pissing and moaning 24/7 when out of power

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm fully on-board with banning all assault cars with high-capacity cabins, bump stocks, or bayonet lugs.  

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Over 70,000 people died from drug overdose in 2018

Almost 3000 people were shot in Chicago just this year.

But traffic deaths. That's really got Fauxchanontas lit up.

I'm starting to think she's dumber than AOC.

Not "traffic deaths."  Traffic violence deaths.  

I give her two weeks before she starts whining that continuously variable transmissions are homophobic devices of the cis-patriarchy.

Edited by DC Tom

21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'm fully on-board with banning all assault cars with high-capacity cabins, bump stocks, or bayonet lugs.  

Not "traffic deaths."  Traffic violence deaths.  

I give her two weeks before she starts whining that continuously variable transmissions are homophobic devices of the cis-patriarchy.

...special thanks for Massachusetts offering up their political BEST.....Lizzie, Lurch, Ed Markey, Mike Dukasis, etc...HOF political Who's Who.....honorable mention to the "Bridge Guy".......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy