Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't think you, I or anyone else has a mandate to make that judgement. It's well above our paygrade.

Give me a break! He’s been stealing from your pocket for years using sad stories as a backdrop to attract attention, votes, and sympathy.

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Give me a break! He’s been stealing from your pocket for years using sad stories as a backdrop to attract attention, votes, and sympathy.

There's no love lost for Joe Biden here but to accuse him of fake tears and sadness over the loss of his son is really out of your purview. Even rats mourn when their offspring get sucked in by the possibility of free cheese.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

There's no love lost for Joe Biden here but to accuse him of fake tears and sadness over the loss of his son is really out of your purview. Even rats mourn when their offspring get sucked in by the possibility of free cheese.  

Not my point. I’m sure he mourned his son. But did he use it to gain sympathy and further his working class Joe reputation? Yep...he sure did! Total political hack.

Swing voters are repelled by leftist policies from healthcare to immigration that 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidates have endorsed, a researcher at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) reveals.

MIT researcher Alexander Agadjanian published his latest research in the New York Times, where he revealed that swing voters likely are six percentage points less likely to vote for a Democrat against President Trump in the 2020 election after learning of the leftist policy positions they have embraced.

Agadjanian surveyed nearly 4,000 voters, showing half of them headlines where 2020 Democrats have endorsed decriminalizing illegal immigration, giving free healthcare to illegal aliens, ending private health insurance, and providing free college tuition for applicants.

The other half were shown headlines on general 2020 Democrat primary news, like when scheduled debates and townhalls are to occur. From there, the research found swing voters are less likely to vote for a Democrat when they learn of their policy proposals:

When deciding between Mr. Trump and the Democratic nominee, voters in the middle — the independents who could ultimately tilt things in Mr. Trump’s favor — became six percentage points less likely to vote Democratic after reading about the leftward turn compared with the independents who had read the innocuous content. [Emphasis added]

Likewise, the research found that there is no increase in mobilization to vote in the 2020 election for Democrat voters who learned of the candidates’ endorsement of leftist policies.

“Democrats who read about the leftward positions did not indicate they were more motivated to vote and campaign for the eventual nominee than those who hadn’t read about them,” Agadjanian notes.

HILLARY 2.0: 

VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren Caught Lying About Being Fired From Teaching Over Pregnancy. 

“In some ways, this is worse than her lie about being Native American. Warren claimed she was discriminated against by a real individual whose identity could be exposed and whose reputation could have been destroyed if someone bothered to look into her story and find the identity of the principal.

She was willing to slander another person to craft a compelling story of victimhood for her presidential ambitions. She’ll lie about her race to get ahead in her career. She’ll lie about being fired to get votes.”

Like I said, Hillary 2.0.

53 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So... it will be a Trail of Tears for Warren?

No.  She's too smart to deviate from the DNC's policy desires and wishes.  She'll stay on the reservation.  

Really, I want a job in 2020 writing Trump's campaign insults against Warren.  There is SO much material there.  It's going to be biblical.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Here it comes... 

This is a move which shows A) she's DESPERATE to insulate herself from coming legal issues by claiming to be a political opponent, and B) The DNC has learned nothing from 2016. 

so.. what was the announcement?