Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/11/2019 at 8:05 AM, B-Man said:

I think it’s really interesting that the Democrats now think that the government can punish religious organizations for having doctrine that the Democrats disagree with.

I just find it fascinating that now Democrats see themselves as the bastion of morality and dictating morality.  I can't remember how many times I have now heard democrats say "we have to do it because it's morally right".   I've heard it a lot.   I remember when democrats used to castigate republicans for pushing morality like for song lyric censorship and two parent families etc.  democrats used to be for letting individuals decide their own morality.  No more it seems.

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I just find it fascinating that now Democrats see themselves as the bastion of morality and dictating morality.  I can't remember how many times I have now heard democrats say "we have to do it because it's morally right".   I've heard it a lot.   I remember when democrats used to castigate republicans for pushing morality like for song lyric censorship and two parent families etc.  democrats used to be for letting individuals decide their own morality.  No more it seems.

...DAMN right...perpetrating the sinking of this ONCE great ship to the throes of a "third world anarchy".....civility . respect, etc?......long LONG gone...SMH............

Me? I’d never question Elizabeth Warren's authenticity. She is an AUTHENTIC LIAR, 100% certifiable as such, and with a career to prove it:  

NY Times: Republicans Questioning Elizabeth Warren’s Authenticity Are Sexist.

Democrats Are Making Girls’ Sports A 2020 Campaign Issue. Establishment Media Aren’t Telling You. 

” 2020 Democratic candidates’ support for the Equality Act has made girls’ sports a 2020 campaign issue. The bill would force public schools to let male athletes who identify as transgender into girls’ sports. Establishment media outlets have largely left out the bill’s impact on girls’ sports when covering Democratic candidates’ support for it.”

Related: Dani Shugart: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women’s Sports.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Every gushing article I see on her, I want to ask "But why didn't you reprint her Pow-Wow Chow recipe?"

God, I want someone to ask her that in a town hall.  "Ms. Warren...what's your recipe for pow-wow chow again?"

• Haha (+1) 2