Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Trump was talking total bull#### with a friend, off the record

the narrative was of him wanting a married woman and they went furniture shopping and he didn't seal the deal

and a commentary on how women throw themselves at rich and famous men and sometimes as the recipient of such attention you go for it.

No one ever wants to have a discussion on how a subset of women go after rich and/or famous men.  Buckle-bunnies, puck bunnies - there are analogous women in each sport,  the political sphere,  business, etc.  And yeah, they "let" men do a lot of things just to say they slept with X, Y, and Z. 

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

No one ever wants to have a discussion on how a subset of women go after rich and/or famous men.  Buckle-bunnies, puck bunnies - there are analogous women in each sport,  the political sphere,  business, etc.  And yeah, they "let" men do a lot of things just to say they slept with X, Y, and Z. 

I had a bit of this attention from sports, it creeped me out.

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I had a bit of this attention from sports, it creeped me out.

"Chess" groupies have all the moves. Did you ever jump a Queen?

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's a great argument. I hope Trump, Pence and company go with that! 

That just shows how disingenuous you are. You claim God in order to make your case but dismiss Him when it suits you.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Which is why the Access Hollywood tape is repeatedly misconstrued. 

Trump never said he grabbed anyone by the hoo-ha. He said he could because of what you said above. 

Biden, on the other *cough* hand, actually goes for the grope.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

"Chess" groupies have all the moves. Did you ever jump a Queen?

That just shows how disingenuous you are. You claim God in order to make your case but dismiss Him when it suits you.

God is love, not hate. Tag, you are it 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am wondering if the big money is gonna sit this one out early? Kinda weird as I would think they would want to support "their guy".  Maybe they are waiting until the field gets a bit tighter? 

Booker raises $5M (way underperforming others)

One of their largest revenue streams has been tied off: 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/briankmiller/2018/06/27/unpacking-the-janus-decision/#792eb70041a4

Meanwhile, with Silicon Valley under the microscope - they're being more cautious with their donations at this point:

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2019/03/05/silicon-valley-money-2020-democratic-liability

And of course you had the biggest/worst dirty actors on the international stage get their funding sources taken away:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-10/saudi-prince-alwaleed-s-net-worth-tumbles-58-to-six-year-low

https://www.rferl.org/a/imf-says-us-sanctions-pushed-iran-economy-into-recession-cut-oil-exports/29533226.html

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/nov/07/a-chinese-recession-is-inevitable-dont-think-it-wont-affect-you

There's a reason the white hats went after the revenue streams first in this shadow war.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is why the Access Hollywood tape is repeatedly misconstrued. 

Trump never said he grabbed anyone by the hoo-ha. He said he could because of what you said above. 

Biden, on the other *cough* hand, actually goes for the grope.

This is misconstrued??? 

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

a tape of two men bullshitting, as most men do on occasion, becomes evidence when you are deranged

every man, with a ***** recognized the tape for what it was and what is is worth

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is misconstrued??? 

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

So, you aren't attracted to beautiful women? I wonder what conclusions I can garner from that?

29 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you aren't attracted to beautiful women? I wonder what conclusions I can garner from that?

Tibs doesn't think at all before posting, you keep encouraging this, i wonder if you are a mult of Tibs?