26CornerBlitz

Week 6: Texans Game Preparation - Deshaun Watson Set to Start per Aaron Wilson, Adam Schefter, & Ian Rapoport; No Bills on the Injury Report

29 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

When on earth are the Bills going to get some respect from Vegas? Not that I care really, but it surprises me that their wins haven’t gotten them any after being dogs each time 

I think it is a mix of the Bills being bad and Vegas hoping the Bills cover the spread as most casual bettors probably would take most opponents to cover against the Bills.  This is a guess though as I dont know anything about gambling lol.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

When their offense looks like it belongs on an NFL field post 1975.

Uh, it IS “post 1975” right now. 

Did you mean “circa?”

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Uh, it IS “post 1975” right now. 

Did you mean “circa?”

No, I meant post as I stated. Today’s Offense would definitely have looked right at home in the NFL circa 1975. 

The question I answered was “ when are the Bills going to get respect from Vegas “ btw. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

No, I meant post as I stated. Today’s Offense would definitely have looked right at home in the NFL circa 1975. 

The question I answered was “ when are the Bills going to get respect from Vegas “ btw. 

Ahhhhhhh, you’re right! 😛

....shouldn’t have had that last beer.

Edited by Domdab99

Just now, Domdab99 said:

Ahhhhhhh, you’re right! 😛

No prob man. Not trying to be douchey or anything. I can see where it looked a little off 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

No prob man. Not trying to be douchey or anything. I can see where it looked a little off 

Oh, I was the douchey one lol.

Been grading papers all weekend, so I’m seeing this crap in my sleep now. 

I mean, you aren’t going to pound the rock down the throat of the Texans, so it’ll be interesting to see what David can cook up when the Bills have no passing game.

• Like 1

Watson looks banged up, maybe we get lucky next week.

I'm more concerned with doing anything on offense, though.

Sadly, the Bills are due for a 33-9 beat down.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Sadly, the Bills are due for a 33-9 beat down.

Man I hope we are done with the beat downs. I could use a couple year break from the next one.

• Thanks 1

Glad the Texans won tonight...time for a let down!

Bring relentless pressure on Watson and hope Tre’davious White goes “Island” status on Hopkins.  

Then run, run, run on offense. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Anytime you can play a ChinHolio-coached team, you’ve got to like your chances. Awful coach.

Edited by Domdab99

We wouldn’t be The Buffalo Bills if we weren’t underdogs!

amiright? Amiright?!!

...I don’t know what the hell im talking about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't see how the Bills can move the ball on the Texans. I want to win but I just can't see how it can be done.

1 hour ago, Starr Almighty said:

I don't see how the Bills can move the ball on the Texans. I want to win but I just can't see how it can be done.

They probably wont be able to move the ball..

They can win like they have in the other two games...turnovers, and short fields...

Cant give up more than 16 points and win though I think...

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

When on earth are the Bills going to get some respect from Vegas? Not that I care really, but it surprises me that their wins haven’t gotten them any after being dogs each time 

It's more about respect from the public as Vegas's goal in most instances is to get 50/50 action.  It's more about predicting public perception rather than what they think an accurate line would be.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This game IMO is going to send the season in either direction. Go down there and handle business, get back to .500 with the hardest part of the schedule behind you...and this could get fun. Lose and it’s probably curtains.

I remember some discussion during training camp that the Bills would be lucky to be 2-6 after the first 8 so they're already in better shape than most expected...win next week and suddenly you're going to Indy to get above .500 with the Pats*** coming to town on Monday night.  Could get pretty interesting -- neither Houston nor Indy are world beaters and the defense is rounding into form.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It's more about respect from the public as Vegas's goal in most instances is to get 50/50 action.  It's more about predicting public perception rather than what they think an accurate line would be.

Thanks for clarifying that--don't gamble so uncharted territory for me 

• Like 1

Given how the Bills have played on the road overall since McD took over, I understand this line. Add in Allen being a Rookie in his fifth game to start and an absolutely abusive Defensive line, and I think it makes sense. If there's any help at all, it's that Houston went OT against Texas rival on Sunday night with just a hint of less rest and focus. Next week they play the Jags - Divisional game on the road - maybe the Bills catch them napping. But, it's a fair line until the Bills can go in a knock the snot of their opponent on the road - consistently. Vikes was an awesome game, it was incredible and I loved every minute, but the Bills need to do it consistently before Vegas or anyone else takes them seriously. 

Maybe not this year, but I believe they will in the years to come when Beane gets the players they want and McD and can build the team he wants.

• Like 1