PFF WR rankings

It just really accentuates how much work needs to be done on offense to build around allen. Which sucks because now I don’t even feel like I can judge him accurately. Our receivers can’t catch his passes, he can’t throw from a balanced platform because of bad offensive line play, and his running game can’t do anything with said offensive line. 

They need AT LEAST, 3 new receivers, 3 new starting linemen a running back and a starting tight end for next season.

thats 8 starters. You’re basically keeping Allen, Dawkins, and maybe some holdover on the line or letting Teller battle Ducasse or Miller for one spot. Ok so actually 9.

Sign two receivers, two linemen

then trade down and grab a tight end, 2 offensive linemen, and a receiver with your first 4 picks. And with your next pick, take a running back. 

But god we need offense 

18 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

You don’t need analytics to see how bad our WRs are. They are probably the worst group in the last 10 years. It’s actually sickening how little the Bills FO values the position.

I don't ever remember our WR situation this bad.  Josh Reed or Roscoe Parrish would be an upgrade.

7 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

We trade our number one for a kings ransom and build the offense. Heck take both those wide receivers from Ole Miss! Ha

Probably not.  Since the Bills will have the #1 pick,  McDermott and Beane will trade the rest of their picks for the #8 pick so that they can draft a DE and another CB.

10 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Trade down for as many picks as possible. Combine that with 70 million cap space, we can change this thing around.

Since the Bills believe they have their QB, they will most likely do just that, but they will want someone who still has a decent draft spot,  Plus needs a QB.

Possibly the Raiders at 5 or the Giants at 8, as Carr is losing. Favor, and Eli isn’t getting any younger.  That is assuming this draft order  in the article.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I love the Bucks receivers (and depth). I think the top of Ole Miss is the best in the country. 

I agree. I just think Campbell / Hill are nice fits in the current NFL, plus the ceiling of Victir is better than what we have. 

What makes ths sooo much worse is the McBean isn't even looking to improve a thing on offense!

In fact they are now trading away offensive personnel to make room for more DEFENSE.

I have lost any hope or optimism for this team. 

McBean seems like a rudderless ship.