Someone needs to be fired over Mahomes right now.

Klaista2k

10 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If you expanded your horizons and were more willing to try some back alley restaurants in the tough and gritty part of town you would be more well rounded. :ph34r:

Gee, thanks for the info, but, ya know, I’m umm.....just not real hungry with the thought of that.

You might have a future are a weight loss guru! 

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Doesn't fit the Schoppist narrative.

Wow.  They went from 7-9 to 9-7, got worse in every team category, and were one of the worst playoffs teams in the last 20 years.  I mean they bought themselves at least a 3rd year but settle down with how great that was last year.  

13 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It's hard to defend the decision makers at OBD right now, but so many are trying super hard to do just that. 

They will have to replace essentially EVERY starter on offense going into next year aside from QB and LT. Their offensive staff is questionable to say the least and their decisions on offense have been awful to this point. Again why are people trying so hard to defend these guys? 

The one good thing they did offensively was draft a first round talent at QB and found an OK starter to this point in Dawkins.

All we can do as fans is cross our fingers and hope they got it right with Allen and find some pieces on offense. If not they'll be out of here in a year or two and some other !@#$s will sell the Pegulas a bill of goods.

That's what they had to do last year, including QB. They got unlucky.

Edited by BringBackOrton

Just now, Augie said:

Gee, thanks for the info, but, ya know, I’m umm.....just not real hungry with the thought of that.

You might have a future are a weight loss guru! 

I'm a self-appointed guru.  I have promotional t-shirts made up with the word [b[Regurgitation[/b]. Do you want one? Although there may be a lingering stench that the masses might find offensive. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wow.  They went from 7-9 to 9-7, got worse in every team category, and were one of the worst playoffs teams in the last 20 years.  I mean they bought themselves at least a 3rd year but settle down with how great that was last year.  

:rolleyes:

Right.  Hated the playoff appearance did you?

12 teams out of 32 made the playoffs last year.  We were one of them.

Now we're going to qualify how good or bad we were when we made the playoffs?

This ain't personal or nothin but I can't believe I just heard a Bills fan use the phrase 'one of the worst playoff teams' to disparage them, without irony. Folks losing their minds.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

This ain't personal or nothin but I can't believe I just heard a Bills fan use the phrase 'one of the worst playoff teams' to disparage them, without irony. Folks losing their minds.

IKR?

The lengths people will go to to back up their ****ty takes is just incredible...up to and including disparaging the only playoff appearance we've had in most of my adult lifetime.

Just now, NewDayBills said:

It's very hard for me to get, like we couldn't use Robert Woods, Sammy Watkins, Cordy Glenn, Ronald Darby, Nickell Robey or Nick O'Leary right now.

Well, I'm not surprised you're struggling. Let me help you. Were we even remotely close to good with those people? Any of them? The only person on that list I'd be arguing we should have tried to keep was Bob Woods. Watkins was overpaid (from the moment he was drafted), Glenn did his best to guard the training table. Darby was average, Robey? :lol:

Come on man. Have a little fortitude.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

IKR?

The lengths people will go to to back up their ****ty takes is just incredible...up to and including disparaging the only playoff appearance we've had in most of my adult lifetime.

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I think you can have serious reservations about the offensive philosophy and rebuild while being happy that we made the playoffs out of what could have been a lost season.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Haha, obviously very happy we got to experience a playoff team.  If anything it goes to show how pathetic we have been for the last 17 years.  That was not a good team.  We were not a good team that got lucky.  The 2014 and 2002? Teams were far superior but just were in a better conference. 

They definitely get another year.  But Dick Jauron went 13-3 one year.  

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

I think you can have serious reservations about the offensive philosophy and rebuild while being happy that we made the playoffs out of what could have been a lost season.

Well said.  I loved making he playoffs.  Great party and it was cool to see a playoff game with my team, as bad as that game was.  

But in a league seeing record scoring, we are averaging 132 yards passing!  We should just give that a pass?

I thought this was the worst Bills take I've ever seen, but I log on twitter and see someone having a legitimate discussion about Terry Pegula deliberately hiring bad people so he won't have to pay big money when we get good and win the super bowl. 

This fanbase, man. 

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Well, I'm not surprised you're struggling. Let me help you. Were we even remotely close to good with those people? Any of them? The only person on that list I'd be arguing we should have tried to keep was Bob Woods. Watkins was overpaid (from the moment he was drafted), Glenn did his best to guard the training table. Darby was average, Robey? :lol:

Come on man. Have a little fortitude.

Why take shots at me? We're both fans of the same team, I see you attack other Bills fans quite regularly, it's a poor reflection of who you are, not me.

Robert Woods is good enough to be Jared Goffs #1 WR, don't think Allen could use him? Don't think we could use Sammy Watkins either? Good enough for Andy Reid and the Chiefs. Both good enough for two of the games brightest coaches and their young QBs. I want those guys for our young QB.

Well said.  I loved making he playoffs.  Great party and it was cool to see a playoff game with my team, as bad as that game was.  

But in a league seeing record scoring, we are averaging 132 yards passing!  We should just give that a pass?

No.  We should recognize they have short and long term goals.  Short term they got hurt with Richie and Wood.  They could and should have improved on their WR core and I still think they should get a vet like Anderson at QB to play or mentor.

Long term?  Next off season makes or breaks them.  Draft well and get some good pieces in free agency and they win.  If not?  Looking for work.

20 hours ago, Amaru523 said:

Because they have the best TE in the league and their other WR's can actually catch the ball. Kareem Hunt is a nice piece as well.  KC's offense is light years ahead of ours.

Best TE in the league?  Maybe the best tight end against single coverage.  Swap the NE receiving core with KC and see what he does against constant double coverage.  Booger is a dumb ass