Andrew Luck is done

stuvian

After watching Luck throw in the preseason I was one of the ones who said I thought he was done. Couldn't have been more wrong. That ball he threw to Hilton today was in the air about 50 yards and had good velocity. Certainly not Pennington-esque. :oops:

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

You forgot: TT is a SB QB on any other team

Because literally no one ever said that. :huh:

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

After watching Luck throw in the preseason I was one of the ones who said I thought he was done. Couldn't have been more wrong. That ball he threw to Hilton today was in the air about 50 yards and had good velocity. Certainly not Pennington-esque. :oops:

A thing of beauty!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Some of you TBD posters are so silly.  You never got that TT was the best QB on the team which didn't mean anyone thought he was good enough.  

YOU WANTED HIM BACK, you jump to his defense at any chance.  just stop.  

Edited by CircleTheWagons99

False!  BTW, you seem to be stuck because this is the 2nd thread today that you brought him up that's unrelated to him. :blink:

Because you love to talk like you know soooo much and your word is gold, like saying Barkley would be a waste of time, yet you love TT and wanted him back.  Own it, done make excuses and bring up scenarios about how you are right.  Here, let me show you.  I argued with you last year about having Peterman start, yes he sucks and TT is better then him, now both are off the team.  I was wrong to hope Peterman was good, but atleast I knew staying with TT was a waste of time, your turn.

10 hours ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Because you love to talk like you know soooo much and your word is gold, like saying Barkley would be a waste of time, yet you love TT and wanted him back.  Own it, done make excuses and bring up scenarios about how you are right.  Here, let me show you.  I argued with you last year about having Peterman start, yes he sucks and TT is better then him, now both are off the team.  I was wrong to hope Peterman was good, but atleast I knew staying with TT was a waste of time, your turn.

I see you like to make things up with zero basis in fact just like earlier you posted that the plan was to sit Allen all season long.  Wrong again.  Find 1, just 1 post where I professed Taylor as some great QB.  You won't because I didn't. I just had enough sense to know he was the best QB on the team for the past three seasons instead of looking at a bum like Peterman as a viable alternative.  Keep your fairytales alive though. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Where is the fella who really hates Luck these days? Because he looks pretty darn elite to me at the moment. 

The Colts finally put a good OL and a run game on the field so he doesn't have to do it all.  Is it too late to trade for him? :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

The Colts finally put a good OL and a run game on the field so he doesn't have to do it all.  Is it too late to trade for him? :lol:

Chris Ballard was a great hire as GM there. Think him and Reich is a good fit too a better fit than he and McDaniels would have been. 

They have rebuilt the OL, improved the D and got a better Head Coach in the building. Suddenly the Colts look a threat again. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Chris Ballard was a great hire as GM there. Think him and Reich is a good fit too a better fit than he and McDaniels would have been. 

They have rebuilt the OL, improved the D and got a better Head Coach in the building. Suddenly the Colts look a threat again. 

Reich is showing well out there and Ballard is making great picks like Nelson and Leonard.