Report: Gruden's Scouting System Led to Divide in Raiders' Building

26CornerBlitz

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:42 AM, Mr. WEO said:

By "many", do they mean McKenzie's own brother Raleigh?

McKenzie has produced 1 winning team in his seven seasons in Oak.  Just sayin...

...Chuckie's 'ol TB buddy Bruce Allen is waiting in the wings for when Reggie walks........

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/23/2018 at 11:24 AM, BadLandsMeanie said:

I think Mark Davis just made the best relocation move in the history of the league.

The Las Vegas location is a gigantic opportunity for corporate sponsorship. Every hotel has to have a suite and every hotel's suite will have to be better than the other ones.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg. He will make a vast fortune from that new stadium and he got Vegas to pretty much pay him to do it.

That haircut is camouflage. Mark Davis is smart. You heard it here first! 

Thank God the Pegulas didn't sell out to Vegas.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/23/2018 at 10:27 AM, nucci said:

Did a nice job trading the best defensive player on the league

He's looked every bit the best defensive player in the league too. He has been an absolute monster this year.    Chicago won that trade before the ink was dry

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Gruden quit after this season, especially if he ends up 2-14.  The signs are there.  I could see him "transitioning" to GM.  

Bill Cowher was smart to never come back.  The game passes you by and coaching is a young man's game today in the NFL.  

On 9/23/2018 at 12:41 PM, OJ Tom said:

How does this relate to the Bills? I mean, this isn't big NFL news is it? 

What led you to believe this post was Bills related!?!? Please read the title again. I posted it above. Nothing Bills related that I read. If this bothers you, you could just decide to move on to a Bills related post. Couldn't you!?!?

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

What led you to believe this post was Bills related!?!? Please read the title again. I posted it above. Nothing Bills related that I read. If this bothers you, you could just decide to move on to a Bills related post. Couldn't you!?!?

Or you could just post on a Raiders board.

On 9/23/2018 at 8:12 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mark Davis will ultimately regret his decision to bring Gruden back. 

Ultimately? He should already be regretting it...    Chuckie is entertaining but a jerk of human being. His self inflated opinion of himself has been on display for years.

• Like (+1) 1