Is Binghamton Bills country?

greenyellowred

5 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

That part of NYS tends to be an extension of NYC in its sports fandom. Met Life is closer by an hour and the Giants used to have their training camp in Albany. This map is a bit old, but it gives you an idea of the limited geographical reach of Bills Mafia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/matadornetwork.com/read/mapped-where-to-find-fans-of-your-nfl-team-across-the-us/amp/

This map shows me in Giant's country. I own 15 acres of land and never while there is breath in my body will those 15 acres be called anything but Bills country.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

That part of NYS tends to be an extension of NYC in its sports fandom. Met Life is closer by an hour and the Giants used to have their training camp in Albany. This map is a bit old, but it gives you an idea of the limited geographical reach of Bills Mafia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/matadornetwork.com/read/mapped-where-to-find-fans-of-your-nfl-team-across-the-us/amp/

According to that map, the Jets have no fans LOL.  I thought the Jets fans reside in northern NJ, Long Island, and southern CT.  Either way, there never was that many Jets fans in the Tripple Cities.  I recall one girl I went to HS with who was a die hard Jets fan, but not any one else.

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

According to that map, the Jets have no fans LOL.  I thought the Jets fans reside in northern NJ, Long Island, and southern CT.  Either way, there never was that many Jets fans in the Tripple Cities.  I recall one girl I went to HS with who was a die hard Jets fan, but not any one else.

The Jets were trendy during the Sack Exchange era

Syracuse is Bills territory with the giants getting second chair. Syracuse tv always plays Bills games because it services an area pretty far west of the city of Syracuse itself. Syracuse tv (CBS) also serves Utica.

I’m in Utica and there’s plenty of fans of many teams. I’d estimate that the Bills have a slight lead (slight). I’d say the Utica area is:

1- Bills

2- giants

3- pats, steelers, cowboys

4- jets