I Bet $5,000 on Minnesota. Should I Be Worried?

BuffaloRush

18 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Biggest reason you should not have done this. 

Minny get up big game over they will pull their good players because of the short week. 

Bills will cover because of garbage time points 

Bibles of truth here, Maj.

There is no reason to pound on the Bills, an out of conference opponent.  When you are up by a lot rest your starters for Thursday, a likely critical game in the grand scheme of things against the Rams on the road.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Not saying but I’ll leave you with this.  I stand to profit a lot more with this offer than I would with any books you can find online

Yeah pretty much 

Dammit, I went to bed.  Slept for about 30 minutes and woke back up wide awake.  Have to be up in almost 5 hours.  Why can’t it just be Sunday already!?!?!?

But you won’t say why..... lol.  Sure thing.  Totally believe you.

2 minutes ago, Flutie Flakes said:

Hope you have more than $5K in savings, because if the wifey finds out, the divorce attorney is going to cost you several times that....

Well I don’t think it would be quite that bad.  Yes we do have more than $5K but $5K is 5K.  Not like $20.  If I win then it’s all gravy but if they don’t cover the spread I will get nagged to no end.  

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

Better odds so that I can make more money.

How much could you make if you gave them 40 points? Go big or go home! You would have won a FORTUNE in our only other road game, so..... You could have been the only happy Bills fan! 

Edited by Augie

So if you lose, are you going to share the bad news with your wife?  I really hope for your sake it is simply nagging you get....

I get pissed if I lose $100 at the craps tables or playing the horses, which is why I rarely gamble.  Just hate losing money.  Given the anxiety you are going through, I hope you think twice about making a bet like this again.  

Just now, Flutie Flakes said:

So if you lose, are you going to share the bad news with your wife?  I really hope for your sake it is simply nagging you get....

I get pissed if I lose $100 at the craps tables or playing the horses, which is why I rarely gamble.  Just hate losing money.  Given the anxiety you are going through, I hope you think twice about making a bet like this again.  

I’ll have to because she will likely notice when she checks our bank account.  Hasn’t happened yet but I am sure she will check before the end of the month. 

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I will be by the tea cup ride. If you don't have my money there will be hell to pay

The tea cup ride is no joke! I wasn’t the same for hours after that! Felt as awful as if I’d bet $5k on the Bills....all dizzy and nauseous.....

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

I’ll have to because she will likely notice when she checks our bank account.  Hasn’t happened yet but I am sure she will check before the end of the month. 

Would you tell her if you won?????? Or would you spend it on something like....coke and hookers? 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

The tea cup ride is no joke! I wasn’t the same for hours after that! Felt as awful as if I’d bet $5k on the Bills....all dizzy and nauseous.....

Would you tell her if you won?????? Or would you spend it on something like....coke and hookers? 

Of course, I will.   I’ll have to come clean at some point either way.  But trust me, it will be much better if I win this bet

19 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

I did it.  I had the chance to bet a lot of money on the game and I did it.  Honestly I was really torn and I hate betting against the Bills but I had to do it.  I got a very attractive offer from a local sports book that I couldn’t pass up.

Hopefully there will be a really bad call and Bills will win thanks to your karma. 

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

If you lose this bet ......  

your wife wont be tho only one chastising/ mocking you endlessly

If you win.  Buy some land east of Buffalo. 

Not enough for real estate.  But a good amount that will great in my bank account