Bills Mafia Does Road Rage

BuffaloRush

4 hours ago, stony said:

3 min 53 seconds in the third quarter...

Murph on the radio in the background.  Amazing.  Not only are these people drunk, fat, stupid and ugly, they're fair weather fans.  

first thing I noticed...damn, it was still a game! 

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

Why? Why? 

cause i forgot the butter and we had to straight Franks and they were pissed..so they left at haltime...and this was a good 4 hours before we left Hammers. And cause people are idiots!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Yeah they did a piece on billsmafia last year and it was pretty good. But then they always rip on the team every chance they get. I mean they are from Boston so they’re mostly pats fans. It’s just annoying 

If you know what their content and demographic is then it's easy to see why the "Bills Mafia" shenanigans is a gold mine for their page. It is what it is, they post that kind of stuff for all different teams but there just happens to be a lot of incidents with Bills fans.  It's kind of embarrassing but I came to accept there are a lot of jackasses that are Bills fans a long time ago.  I think most normal people realize that the people who end up in these videos are "caricatures"of real Bills fans anyway.  

2 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

So in Buffalo, those two are "babes," huh? 

That explains a lot.

Did you not see the beautiful Buffalo babes who got out of the car.  That’s who I was referring to.  You must have not been paying close enough attention ?????

4 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Slap fest aisle 2

You wouldn’t say that to their face. Those guys are tough hombres

Edited by BuffaloRush

Dude tossed the other dude's Croc into opposite lane....fight over.

10 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Did you not see the beautiful Buffalo babes who got out of the car.  That’s who I was referring to.  You must have not been paying close enough attention ?????

You wouldn’t say that to their face. Those guys are tough hombres

Tough?  One got out of a gun shop pickup and got beaten down by a guy who appeared out of a Volvo minicar in madras shorts

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Dude tossed the other dude's Croc into opposite lane....fight over.

Tough?  One got out of a gun shop pickup and got beaten down by a guy who appeared out of a Volvo minicar in madras shorts

Yeah but you wouldn’t say it to their face.  Pretty easy to cast stones from cyberspace.  The three dudes are tough guys in my book.  Probably could compete in the Buffalo Tough Man contests

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Yeah but you wouldn’t say it to their face.  Pretty easy to cast stones from cyberspace.  The three dudes are tough guys in my book.  Probably could compete in the Buffalo Tough Man contests

Well that's probably true.....

A FB friend got this snapshot. Apparently the fight started when the two ganging up on the 1 smashed the window out on his car. 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

The gun and amo company put out a statement that the driver does not work for them. They posted this on their page

We have recently been made aware of a video of our company truck present at an altercation between several men on I-90 over the weekend. No one involved in this altercation works at Interlaken Guns & Ammo, and it was unfortunate that our company truck was present. We do not condone violence.