Trade for RG3

beacon

OMG...... This Josh Allen's team!  Stop it, just stop it.  We are on the cusp of Allen starting his career.  Yes he is going to have some lumps, probably a lot of them but you have to have faith that when we come out on the other end that he will be our franchise QB.  He has the tools let's let him figure out how to use them.  Good grief.  

12 minutes ago, beacon said:

He would probably come pretty cheap. Mid round maybe. He looked pretty good in preseason. 

A little tip for all future thread starters like this. Before you post ask yourself one question. 

How does what I am about to say aid in the development of Josh Allen?

if you cannot adequately answer that to yourself let the idea die. Because that is all this season really is and should be about is the Development of Josh Allen. 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

A little tip for all future thread starters like this. Before you post ask yourself one question. 

How does what I am about to say aid in the development of Josh Allen?

if you cannot adequately answer that to yourself let the idea die. Because that is all this season really is and should be about is the Development of Josh Allen. 

I'm for Allen all the way. I meant for a backup. 

10 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

OMG...... This Josh Allen's team!  Stop it, just stop it.  We are on the cusp of Allen starting his career.  Yes he is going to have some lumps, probably a lot of them but you have to have faith that when we come out on the other end that he will be our franchise QB.  He has the tools let's let him figure out how to use them.  Good grief.  

I meant for a backup to Allen. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Ok so How does RG3 as a Backup help Josh Allen in terms of development 

I guess he doesn't...but Peterman is bad. Maybe Moore then, he's a decent vet.