September 11th Anniversary --Post Your Thoughts

Tiberius

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So true, Trump is so colorblind he actually invited the Taliban to Camp David! 

The Taliban did not attack the United States on September 11th. And Hillary actually told us a US Ambassador was shot to death on September 11th in response to a video that he didn't make and nobody ever saw!

I was in SE Florida working and had picked up a rental car from airport on the 10th.  On the 13th IIRC at about 4:00 PM I began the drive back to Chicago and went nearly straight through listening to news radio non-stop.  Got to O'Hare next day to turn in the rental car and retrieve my car from parking ramp.  Eerily quiet there.  Not a plane in the sky, no traffic at the airport except for police and security. 

On my next flight a couple weeks later myself and several other men were moved to first class seats.  They packed first class with dudes as a human shield I suppose to keep any bad actors away from the cockpit door.  The plane was less than 33% full. 

Edited by keepthefaith

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Maybe the American soldier killing Taliban said they would stay at a Trump hotel, too! Trump will do anything for money

9-11 and Trump is inviting these murderers to camp David. Putin to follow, I guess 

Ha! So, who got more money from the Ukraine? Trump or Biden? No hurry...we’ll wait! (Tibs, you’vecreally losing quality on your posts following the Mueller disaster. But we’re all rooting for you.)

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So true, Trump is so colorblind he actually invited the Taliban to Camp David! 

Good  Lord,  filling up your own thread with squirrels on 9/11 ,  only Gator/Tibsy

Related image...............160815131738-04-sept-11-timeline-super-1

Related image

4 hours ago, dpberr said:

I personally am more skeptical of the 9/11 "story" now more than I have been.  I don't buy that some dudes in some caves in Afghanistan pulled off such an elaborate operation without a good amount of state assistance nor do I believe it took the United States a decade to find bin Laden.    

But they weren’t ‘dudes in caves’.  They were intelligent, educated, well-funded dudes who planned and trained for years while living in the US and Europe.

The name of the individual, which the 9/11 families believe may support their allegation of Saudi involvement in the terror attacks, will be disclosed to the plaintiff's lawyers under a protective order. The order makes it illegal for those attorneys to release the name to the public, meaning the identity of the individual will remain a secret — at least for now.

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 1