September 11th Anniversary --Post Your Thoughts

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

9/11 was a great lesson in tolerance, diversity, and coexistence. At least, it was for those who don’t keep their heads buried in the sands of ignorance. 

no... you're reading that right, the Dude said this.

44 minutes ago, Foxx said:

okay color me just a bit confused then. this thread was buried 4 pages deep and you posted to it not even a minute after i resurrected it. posted a 65 word response not even a minute after it was resurrected? i might say that something is going on here but then another may come along and say that there are boogeymen around every corner.....

perhaps the text was sitting in your editor when you reopened it.

Gleeful Gator is a paradox. His posts are full of misspellings and grammatical errors but interspersed with long well written pieces that he passes off as his own. I wonder which ones he's stealing from elsewhere?

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

okay color me just a bit confused then. this thread was buried 4 pages deep and you posted to it not even a minute after i resurrected it. posted a 65 word response not even a minute after it was resurrected? i might say that something is going on here but then another may come along and say that there are boogeymen around every corner.....

perhaps the text was sitting in your editor when you reopened it.

Sorry, that was Trump's quote yesterday about Afghanistan. And yes, you should be confused over it, it is a jumble for sure. 

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gleeful Gator is a paradox. His posts are full of misspellings and grammatical errors but interspersed with long well written pieces that he passes off as his own. I wonder which ones he's stealing from elsewhere?

Looks like you mixed up Tiberius and Trump. 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Looks like you mixed up Tiberius and Trump. 

No, I didn't mix up Gleeful Gator and Trump. My comment was to point out that Gleeful Gator has a habit of passing off other people's work as his own. You knew that though, didn't you?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

No, I didn't mix up Gleeful Gator and Trump. My comment was to point out that Gleeful Gator has a habit of passing off other people's work as his own. You knew that though, didn't you?

Where? When? You are such a liar. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Relax brother. I was making a joke about the Trump word salad that he quoted, not about you. 

My brother-in-law worked in the South Tower at the time.

He missed his train and he was running late that Tuesday morning.

He was stuck in the PATH tunnel for hours. It was better than being stuck in a building that was about to collapse.

Man.

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I don't believe we were attacked.  

Of course not. You're part of the Jewish conspiracy. You and your Jew bee dance partners and your defense stocks.

Firing those hypersonic cruise missiles at that poor Pentagon 'no parking' sign is just wrong, man. Just. Wrong.