NFL Week 1 ?? takes

Kirby Jackson

5 hours ago, Mark92 said:

I honestly believe Beane would trade this pick if it's #1.

As well he should. We are going to need a lot of high picks to draft WRs, OTs, and pass rushing DEs.

Unless Allen suffers a very serious injury, they won't need a qb but someone will and they will  be willing to pay dearly. We could stockpile early picks for at least 2 years.

Ya see, I ain't all about being negative. :)

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Jeezus what's with all the Jets love around here? Yes, they played well against a team that is basically on the same level as the Bills. But no, let's give all the credit to how good they looked against Detroit instead of how God awful Stafford looked. Do you really think they would've had the same success against Baltimore in the pouring rain? If you wanna crown they a$$ then crown em! __RIP Dennis Green...

Look, I'm not hating, though I do hate the Jets. They've put some pieces in place and are ready to compete moreso than our Bills but you're kidding yourself if you think this team is better than 8 wins. Remember they play a lot of the tough teams we have to play as well and though they may pose more of a threat I still expect them to lose.

That's baloney, No Jets love here but they looked well coached, prepared, and disciplined.  They're not going to be an easy win for ANYONE this year, and might very well be the 2nd best team in the AFCE..

Tim-