Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

On 11/19/2018 at 3:07 PM, keepthefaith said:

In other words, My agent told me I need to play my best these last 6 games so that he's got something to sell to possible buyers. 

That's pretty well how I interpreted it

On 11/19/2018 at 6:56 PM, PittsforDave said:

People just regurgitate false rumors.  “He’s barely even trying,” for example. 

Kelvin is a #1 receiver who will be a coveted free agent.  The guy can ball. 

I hope we don’t screw this up and let him walk...

You can't possibly be serious. 

The "false rumors" most of us are regurgitating are created by our own eyes.

Even KB knows he's been phoning it in.

The "Not For Long" is all about "what have you done lately?" 

• Like (+1) 2

The funny thing is that he is probably delusional enough to expect a big contract from someone.    Buffalo's was weak at the position and This was a golden opportunity for himself to prove that he was a #1 guy.   Instead he stopped trying, played like number two and would likely be cut if it wasn't for the salary.  He will be lucky to get a one year incentive laden "prove it" deal from a team. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I expect that number to go down even more once Thompson gets more up to speed on this offense and builds a better rapport with Allen

That very well could be, but let's hope DT holds onto passes like the laser Josh delivered yesterday.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That very well could be, but let's hope DT holds onto passes like the laser Josh delivered yesterday.

Agreed, and I believe he also had a miscommunication with JA on one of the third downs in the third Q, it looked like JA expected him to sit down and he kept going

Kelvin played hard yesterday. Not sure if he will, but I hope when he (eventually) leaves this team he comes away understanding a bit more about accountability through the experience.

I have found that Bills fans forgive a lot if a player is working his tail off trying to improve and help the team, even if the talent just is not there. Look at all the apologist for Peterman - I mean his performances were so epic-bad that news outlets were setting the way-back machine to try to find QBs in leather helmets that had worse showings, but he was a guy who was trying his hardest. On the other hand Bills fans will roast mercilessly players who cannot "man-up" and be accountable for taking care of their own business.

• Like (+1) 2

The bills seem to love McKenzie. They seemed to have him in Presnap motion to fake a jet sweep on almost every play. He has had a big time impact in such a small amount of time. I hope he turns into a Tyreek Hill style player for us. Obviously probably nowhere near as good, but they are seemingly interested in getting him the ball in different ways.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The bills seem to love McKenzie. They seemed to have him in Presnap motion to fake a jet sweep on almost every play. He has had a big time impact in such a small amount of time. I hope he turns into a Tyreek Hill style player for us. Obviously probably nowhere near as good, but they are seemingly interested in getting him the ball in different ways.

Once I saw how much we use him and in a bunch of different ways I picked him up in fantasy. Hope it pays off

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement
On 11/19/2018 at 7:56 PM, PittsforDave said:

People just regurgitate false rumors.  “He’s barely even trying,” for example. 

Kelvin is a #1 receiver who will be a coveted free agent.  The guy can ball. 

I hope we don’t screw this up and let him walk...

....same guy who said Ice 67 has to "earn your respect" and now this?.......off to a pretty bad start IMO..........

• Haha (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....same guy who said Ice 67 has to "earn your respect" and now this?.......off to a pretty bad start IMO..........

I see your feelings are hurt. 

Everyone I come in contact with has to earn my respect, I just don’t give it out on assumptions.  

KB is a good reciever, you’re just following the crowd mentality. ? 

Edited by PittsforDave

3 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Everyone I come in contact with has to earn my respect, I just don’t give it out on assumptions.  

...sadly, I really have NO interest in earning your respect.......don't follow the crowd mentality and perhaps a quick trip to Barnes & Noble for a Funk & Wagnalls helps correct "receiver"....another "high horse" rider has entered the TBD stable.....Pittsford loathes misspellings.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

On 11/26/2018 at 10:45 AM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Watching him zip around pre-snap reminded me a lot of how the Chiefs use Hill to create misdirection. 

1 hour ago, PittsforDave said:

Oh man.  Starting to think you’re a troll. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/26/2018 at 8:32 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Phasing out.

I’m actually surprised he was as high as 40%. I’m not sure why, but keep up the “phasing”. I doubt he can turn it on to actually help, and I hate to waste plays on him. 

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Oh man.  Starting to think you’re a troll. 

Pretty obvious,  he’s trying too hard. Maybe he’ll get a rest soon. 

• Like (+1) 1