Peterman pros and cons...

ChicagoRic

29 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Food for thought. :D

he had small hands though.

31 minutes ago, JohnC said:

It's unlikely that the Bills will be matching their win total from last year. If you don't expect it you won't be disappointed. 

accept Defeat before it happens, if it happens ???

REALLY ???

NEVER

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..injury prone?...if he's smart and slides while chasing the extra yard, he'll be fine......feet first lad like Lou Brock.......he didn't do too bad slidin'.....

Concussions are a bad omen. He got absolutely clocked and knocked out of the Colts game in the snow. Remember Brady in 2001 got hammered by Nate Clements his helmet bounced off the turf on a cold snowless December day? So Brady survived a hit on a much harder surface that Peterman could not.   

Edited by Dr.Sack

On 9/3/2018 at 12:05 PM, THE SLAMMER said:

During the draft Petermen arm was compared to Kirk Cousins who just signed a Huge deal.

He just needs to eliminate those sideline floaters.

On 9/3/2018 at 12:14 PM, Gugny said:

He acknowledges wide receivers and he is decisive.

I don't anticipate yelling, "throw the !@#$ing ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 20 times/game anymore, like I have the past three years.

Lol once again I ask. How is he an upgrade over tyrod? Even as mediocre as tyrod is

Edited by billsfan11

On 9/4/2018 at 11:02 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tuel?  I was never one to buy into Tuel Time.   

The Tuel Time craze was just that imo.   like a bad meme.  similar to The Chroise! 

Who knows what Nate will do.   But unfortunately we have a choice of 2.  

We watch Nate try to redeem himself or we see Josh get the snot beat out of him if he doesn't adjust to a much quicker read and throw.  

I sincerely think Tuel is far better than Peterman. Tuel ain't good but he's probably sitting around somewhere wondering how Peterman is getting every chance and is really confused about how less crappy he would be if he just jumped on the roster. 

I bet LOT of undrafted college quarterbacks are wondering how on Earth Peterman got so favored by somebody.

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Read through the comments in this thread starting with the very first post.

Pretty funny and revealing, now that we know Nate Peterman is an unabashed failure on a historic level and basically done in the league forever.

Funny.

Revealing.

Frightening.

I haven't understood the infatuation with Peterman for over a year now. I find it pretty funny that most of those folks are in hiding right now.

It's less painful if you just own being wrong, folks. Take it from a guy who's been there :flirt: