Which player do you want the Bills to cut

BBills88

23 hours ago, Bill Murray said:

So Vontae got smoked by a speed reciever who ran a go on the 1st play of the game in the preseason.  has he really done much else negative to warrant cutting him??

Did he have a single PD?  I seem to remember his receivers catching balls for big gains, not just that first one.

23 hours ago, CuddyDark said:

Seems like nearly all of the Beane free agents suck.

Ducasse, Bodine, McCarron.

Start there.

Hyde and Poyer.... That is all

23 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Dimarco, full back is a worthless position in today's nfl.

Felton was better

22 hours ago, the skycap said:

Whaley sucks..?

What up cap

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

Whaley signed Hyde and Poyer.

I actually saw that after I wrote it. Couldn't find the post so I let it rest.

I often lump Beane and McDermott into 1 sad being

Edited by Agent 91

14 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What's really sad is that the guys you call out have played badly and deserve to be cut, but they're way down my list of OLmen and WR to send to the Turk

I would be surprised if they cut Coleman unless he is displaying a "no interest rate" in practice/meeting.   They gave up a draft pick and cap space, it would seem they'd give him more than a couple weeks unless he's been a "bad attitude boy"

Why?  They're demonstrably awful players.  You acknowledge "they should have worked harder at their craft and did not"

Hmm... They did cut Coleman. Nice to see merit still counts. 

brent-rambo-gif-9.gif

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

I was OK with Ducasse until the Bengals preseason game.  You can't have a guy in the middle of the line get thrown around like a chew toy.

He got destroyed in the Browns game too. Same way.  Plays way too high in pass pro and let's people get under his pads and push him back into the QB.

For me I'd like to see Ducass, Miller and Bodine cut with Groy only serving as a backup.  We need three linemen to make this thing work this year.  Mills can get out next year.

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

He got destroyed in the Browns game too. Same way.  Plays way too high in pass pro and let's people get under his pads and push him back into the QB.

For me I'd like to see Ducass, Miller and Bodine cut with Groy only serving as a backup.  We need three linemen to make this thing work this year.  Mills can get out next year.

I don't think realistically you can get rid of your entire interior a week before the opener.

14 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What's really sad is that the guys you call out have played badly and deserve to be cut, but they're way down my list of OLmen and WR to send to the Turk

I would be surprised if they cut Coleman unless he is displaying a "no interest rate" in practice/meeting.   They gave up a draft pick and cap space, it would seem they'd give him more than a couple weeks unless he's been a "bad attitude boy"

Why?  They're demonstrably awful players.  You acknowledge "they should have worked harder at their craft and did not"

Because i am a compassionate idiot