Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

45 minutes ago, snamsnoops said:

When they threw it to him in bounds he had a BIG problem with tracking it. He didnt seem to have a problem catching it out of bounds though. He has talent but a needs to develop. Seeing he didnt do crap in college, He is a long shot in the NFL. Maybe he can help on ST. That may be his spot in the NFL.

I swear I read on TSW that Zay Jones would be cut. Can any confirm this!?

Deaf ears. May as well save your fingers the time. I’m seriously considering my no ignore rule.

20 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

OLeary made big plays in big situations for us in real games...thats something none of these other guys have done(maybe Clay)

He’s made some plays, but there is a new OC . OLeary looks like he’s running in sand compared to others on the roster. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

He’s made some plays, but there is a new OC . OLeary looks like he’s running in sand compared to others on the roster. 

Just not as athletic as the other guys.

12 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Deaf ears. May as well save your fingers the time. I’m seriously considering my no ignore rule.

LOL, OH NO! 

It is mildly entertaining for a couple seconds. Then u realize he is crazy!

Edited by snamsnoops

15 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

It's 52 with no McCarron

JOE B:

(WKBW) - The Buffalo Bills, at least for the time being, have finalized their roster for the 2018 regular season. Following the preseason, the Bills made the necessary amount of moves to get to the new roster limit of 53 players. The Bills even took it one step further, and got down to 52 players.

52 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So Vlad lives on?

Yes & Newhouse. :death:

50 minutes ago, scribo said:

So people actually thought they'd just cut a starter right out of the gate? He's not going anywhere until they get someone on the roster who the coaches think is better.

You're sure about that?