Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

I thought Thomas out-performed O’Leary this offseason/preseason. 

Plus I guess he is excellent in the meeting room & on the sidelines. There was just an article on it recently.  Check it out -

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/08/bills_tight_end_logan_thomas_using_qb_mindset_to_flourish.html

too bad games aren’t decided in the meeting room or sidelines.

O’Leary made several clutch grabs for us last year.... or am I just imagining that?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

O’Leary made several clutch grabs for us last year.... or am I just imagining that?

O'Leary did, but this is a "what have you done for me lately" world. I like O'Leary a lot, but he got replaced today by bigger faster guys who had a better camp.

Edited by scribo
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

When you are a depth or roster bubble player, it doesn’t really matter what you did last season, especially when it was with a totally different OC in a totally different offensive scheme. 

I liked O’leary and was rooting for him to make the team. But he did not have a very good preseason (or camp, from the reports iirc). For whatever reason, he just didn’t look as effective in this offense and he was outplayed by the other TE’s on the roster. 

• Like (+1) 2