Hats off to A.J.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Stop enabling the bammy fans please.

I beg you.

As a Miami Hurricane fan and season ticket holder, that definitely was a concern of mine.  I had to hold my nose when I posted something defending an Alabama QB.

4 minutes ago, stuvian said:

looking at the highlights he had half an hour in the pocket every time he took the snap. Nice job,OL

I have to get one of your clocks.  I would never be late for anything.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm eating some crow over AJM and will admit it.

Now that the dust has settled you just don't pay 5 million for your #3 QB.

Trade him for whatever if possible.

Sign the best possible QB for the Practice Squad and see how that goes.

IF the starting QB gets injured and the PS QB isn't looking good they can always sign

the best FA QB available or sign to the 53 the best QB on someone else's PS.

The logic escapes me.  We can't pay $3M (this year's cap hit) to keep the insurance of a QB who at least knows the playbook on the roster, so we should instead cut him and take a $5M cap hit to get him off our roster?  Or a $4M cap hit to (hypothetically) trade him while signing some scrap QB or paying some unwanted vet FA $1-3M?

Then that QB can come in if needed and look even more putrid and we'll be stupid to be paying $5M plus the new guy's salary to NOT have AJ on our roster, instead of paying $3M to keep him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The logic escapes me.  We can't pay $3M (this year's cap hit) to keep the insurance of a QB who at least knows the playbook on the roster, so we should instead cut him and take a $5M cap hit to get him off our roster?  Or a $4M cap hit to (hypothetically) trade him while signing some scrap QB or paying some unwanted vet FA $1-3M?

Then that QB can come in if needed and look even more putrid and we'll be stupid to be paying $5M plus the new guy's salary to NOT have AJ on our roster, instead of paying $3M to keep him.

Your point is taken if you expect him to see action on the field in 2018.

My point was from the previous conversations about trading him (1 million) in savings as you said and getting

some sort of draft pick for him.

If they keep him this year they will need to cut/trade him right after the start of next years league year.

Either way he costs 2 million in dead money for 2019.

16 hours ago, Peter said:

As a Miami Hurricane fan and season ticket holder, that definitely was a concern of mine.  I had to hold my nose when I posted something defending an Alabama QB.

I have to get one of your clocks.  I would never be late for anything.

just one of my many delusions

On 8/31/2018 at 4:38 PM, Jauronimo said:

I like to think I'm pretty open minded.  Gender fluid?; go for it.  Trans cis bi but identify as a conservative Midwestern woman?; have a blast Sharon.  Sexually attracted to trees?; tap some trunk.  But your love of Hanson frankly disgusts me. Deviant stuff.

You should hear my takes on Coldplay and Nickelback.