SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Going against BUs make the OL look better. 

KB catching the ball helps as well 

Hard to evaluate at all. But Josh Allen wasn't good. His offense sucked and so did he.. can we not revisit the hypocrisy when everything was Tyrod's fault? This has been a BAD offense. Bad WRs and OL and I'm begging for an athletic game managing QB. Or I'm begging for a QB that makes it tick, rookie or no

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

1 minute ago, entropyrules said:

someone please explain the rationale for going for 2

1. Practice

2. Two points puts them down by 8, so a score and another 2 pt conversion ties the game.

3. Its early so I think you can go either way. Miss the 2pt or go for 1 and you still need a TD and FG.

2 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

As crazy as it sounds after the Chargers game last year, he gives the team a better chance of winning games.

I hope some day really soon this board and the national media can let go of the Chargers game and talk about Peterman without mentioning that game. Yea, a rookie had a bad half against a great defense in his first ever nfl start. Can we move on?

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Cutting Clay is really stupid. You don’t save any money and he is by far our best TE.

O'leary has literally half the yards of Clay last season, with half the receptions... but same amount of TD's. Our current 3-4th depth TE has the same production as our starter who has the big contract... I feel like you are only saying "by far our best TE" because the media has says he is good and he is the only name people know of our TE's

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

C’mon, this team was almost devoid of talent when they showed up.  Rex was a terrible disaster and they needed to purge some turds like Dareus.

far from true.

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

Peterman looks as good as his stat line.  Taking what the defense gives him but also making some really nice throws and giving his receivers a chance to make a play.  He's the most ready to lead this team... right now. 

Peterman has a super quick release and is not afraid to throw the ball don field.  Two attributes Tyrol lacked.  He has confidence and if you recall from pre-draft experts was the most nfl ready Qb in the draft.

• Haha (+1) 1