Election 2020: Shpuld Trump Be Primaried

His associates are whores and criminals. Trump himself would most likely be indicted by now but for being the president. So the question is simple, and not that liberal voices don’t count — but this is just a question to conservatives — should Trump be primaried, or should he automatically be handed the Republican nomination?  

——————————-

Awesome! Got a typo in the headline! I’m going for round 2 of coffee! ?

Mods — please fix the headline. Thanks. 

Edited by The_Dude

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

His associates are whores and criminals. Trump himself would most likely be indicted by now but for being the president. So the question is simple, and not that liberal voices don’t count — but this is just a question to conservatives — should Trump be primaried, or should he automatically be handed the Republican nomination?  

——————————-

All politicians associates are whores and criminals. 

Being a politician is by definition being a whore and a criminal. 

Edited by meazza
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

——————————-

No one would be looking to indict Trump or any of his associates if he weren't President. This is all politically motivated. The most irritating part of it (other than watching the integrity of our system of government being whittled away) is watching people like you pretend to give a **** about corruption.

21 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

?

I like Kasich. 

Shocking.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

No one would be looking to indict Trump or any of his associates if he weren't President. This is all politically motivated. The most irritating part of it (other than watching the integrity of our system of government being whittled away) is watching people like you pretend to give a **** about corruption.

I agree with you on the witch hunt to an extent. But it’s also apparent that Trump is an idiot and criminal. What I care about is conservative values. Like debt reduction, and a free market. So yeah, I’ll pounce on him for his corruption to try and get a real conservative in there. 

And im not the problem here, Bobby. I encompass everything that makes this country great. The game show host in the White House is everything that’s wrong with it. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I agree with you on the witch hunt to an extent. But it’s also apparent that Trump is an idiot and criminal. What I care about is conservative values. Like debt reduction, and a free market. So yeah, I’ll pounce on him for his corruption to try and get a real conservative in there. 

And im not the problem here, Bobby. I encompass everything that makes this country great. The game show host in the White House is everything that’s wrong with it. 

Kasich is not conservative.

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Say, you haven't given us any kind of evidence of Trump screwing his daughter Ivanka. I'm sure, since you made that proclamation that you'd like to back that up, but most likely just forgot. We're waiting.

Just now, snafu said:

Kasich is not conservative.

Well, agree to disagree then, bud. I kinda think he is. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Say, you haven't given us any kind of evidence of Trump screwing his daughter Ivanka. I'm sure, since you made that proclamation that you'd like to back that up, but most likely just forgot. We're waiting.

Oh my god, are you still on that? You know exactly what I did, I got Ivana and Ivanka mixed up. Simple mistake. There. Take your great victory. You've earned it, kid. 

• Like (+1) 1