Election 2020: Shpuld Trump Be Primaried

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Well, agree to disagree then, bud. I kinda think he is. 

Oh my god, are you still on that? You know exactly what I did, I got Ivana and Ivanka mixed up. Simple mistake. There. Take your great victory. You've earned it, kid. 

Horseshit. You weren't referring to decades ago, but even if you were all you had to do right away was to state that, and you might have got a pass. And you talk about integrity.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Horseshit. You weren't referring to decades ago, but even if you were all you had to do right away was to state that, and you might have got a pass. And you talk about integrity.

No, I was. I don't care whether or not you believe it. Your opinion is insignificant to me. And, I don't lie. Well, I do to customers.... "No ma'am, this is the bestest air conditioner EVER." Smiles and nods. 

No, I was. I don't care whether or not you believe it. Your opinion is insignificant to me. And, I don't lie. Well, I do to customers.... "No ma'am, this is the bestest air conditioner EVER." Smiles and nods. 

Somehow I pictured you saying that about dildos to your customers, and then smiling and nodding.

What did Trump prove other than reducing political debates to hand and penis measurements? 

Go back and look at my old posts.  Trump isn't a conservative to me.  He's a Democrat who had to switch to run because Clinton had that line locked up  (?).  He's governed more conservatively than I thought he would, but there's still a lot of Democrat in what he's done (spending and tariffs to name two off the top of my head).

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Nothing about the establishment Republican Party is conservative.

He's a strong believer in big government.

It's hard man on the big government thing. We need a big government, but we gotta limit its reach. 

40 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I agree with you on the witch hunt to an extent. But it’s also apparent that Trump is an idiot and criminal. What I care about is conservative values. Like debt reduction, and a free market. So yeah, I’ll pounce on him for his corruption to try and get a real conservative in there. 

And im not the problem here, Bobby. I encompass everything that makes this country great. The game show host in the White House is everything that’s wrong with it. 

You most definitely do not encompass anything great. In fact I would say you are what's wrong with this country. 

You're a big fake and so dishonest. You're a wart on the ass of society. 

17 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

These things seem to be at odds no? Big government and less reach?

Well, the failure of the Articles of Confederation led directly to the constitution. The idea was then to still have a small army. But WWI permanently destroyed our ability to have that. Our founders recognized a need for a strong federal government. So we need that. But I think we can have a federal government that is large and not so invasive.  

5 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Well, the failure of the Articles of Confederation led directly to the constitution. The idea was then to still have a small army. But WWI permanently destroyed our ability to have that. Our founders recognized a need for a strong federal government. So we need that. But I think we can have a federal government that is large and not so invasive.  

Sounds to me like you want a more robust military while having a less invasive government. I believe that is doable, but I also do not believe that equates to big government which I believe is there is an issue with your support of Kasich

Edited by Bray Wyatt
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Our founders limited the power of the federal government.