The local & national "just start him already" narrative is officially here

On 8/18/2018 at 2:21 AM, RocCityRoller said:

And you are just waking up to the fact the national media is garbage? Why do you think most Americans go to late night comedians and youtube for news?

The national media is far and away trash. No journalistic integrity. Most are run by multi-national corporations.

It's football dude. Not politics. Most of you don't even realize these guys aren't being paid for being journalists, it's to editoralize and give their opinion. If it was journalism in sports all the coverage of games would just be box scores.

The problem is people can't handle someone having an opinion that conflicts with theirs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/18/2018 at 5:49 AM, Coach Tuesday said:

The angry obsession in this country with rooting out supposed media bias is, frankly, insufferable.  And most of the campaign is led by semi-illiterates.

If Josh Allen can play football, the positive accolades will come.  We will know soon enough but there are positive signs.  In the meantime, stop with the media witch hunt.

Wah wah don’t demand better from the fourth estate!

Goebbels would be proud.

On 8/17/2018 at 10:10 PM, Aussie Joe said:

They have spent the last year 4 months crapping on Allen...

Seriously one of my pod casts I listen too said 2 months ago "only Bill's fans would get excited about a qb that's not good at throwing the football" now the pod cast this morning "why are the Bill's pretending they won't start allen? Hes been balling out." 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Here's an interesting (and accurate...?) theory that Sal Capaccio actually found... 

None of that is interesting. Mike Wilbon does it 5 days a week on PTI, and all of NFL network is the same regarding analytics.

And wow, Sal making a homer point. Who would have thought. Any douche who talks about his experience playing and coaching HS football and tries to translate it to the NFL, is someone whose opinion I don't care about.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

None of that is interesting. Mike Wilbon does it 5 days a week on PTI, and all of NFL network is the same regarding analytics.

And wow, Sal making a homer point. Who would have thought. Any douche who talks about his experience playing and coaching HS football and tries to translate it to the NFL, is someone whose opinion I don't care about.

Of course yu don’t care about it that it differs from yours

Edited by John from Riverside

1 hour ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Seriously one of my pod casts I listen too said 2 months ago "only Bill's fans would get excited about a qb that's not good at throwing the football" now the pod cast this morning "why are the Bill's pretending they won't start allen? Hes been balling out." 

They should all be held accountable... 

52 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4627734

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It is pretty obvious that you don’t The good news is Josh Allen will prove people wrong or poop people right when where the other care about you points that differ from yours and look for reasons to discredit them The good news is Josh Allen will prove people wrong or provep people right when where the other

Eloquent response. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Of course yu don’t care about it that it differs from yours

I just don't think these guys hate Josh allen, and pointed out their are more than enough anti analytics guys. It's just homerism. 

Good try though.

17 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah I really need to stop trying to use my phone to try to post

I only post from my phone, and I have no problems remembering to use punctuation marks. I don't know if what happened their is a phone issue. I get auto-correct being a problem, but whatever you barfed up there, isn't the phone's fault. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

If he performs well this week it will be hard to say "don't start him" 

I think the O-line is too much of a problem right now - this year to throw him out there but really if he's gonna fly and be the guy hes gonna fly so

10 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I just don't think these guys hate Josh allen, and pointed out their are more than enough anti analytics guys. It's just homerism. 

Good try though.

I only post from my phone, and I have no problems remembering to use punctuation marks. I don't know if what happened their is a phone issue. I get auto-correct being a problem, but whatever you barfed up there, isn't the phone's fault. 

You assume a lot

and it shows in your posts

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Here's an interesting (and accurate...?) theory that Sal Capaccio actually found... 

I'm still an old school guy and haven't jumped all in with these new analytics.  There is some that interests me but a lot doesn't.

I like everything Kent D said.....well except football is the only sport where stats lie.  I think all sports stats can lie.

I hope Josh Allen becomes the kryptonite of pure analytics.