South Africa Continues Towards Genocide Unabated

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

You could be wrong and can't prove it if you don't read all his source material. 

And he has source material in quantity to rival yours. You should at least engage him openly. 

I can't wait to see some of your material on the Trump Russian collusion. I'm guessing you're still working on it. Can't wait until it comes out!! Tee Hee......

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

You could be wrong and can't prove it if you don't read all his source material. 

And he has source material in quantity to rival yours. You should at least engage him openly. 

Do you believe the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory? 

1 minute ago, westside said:

I can't wait to see some of your material on the Trump Russian collusion. I'm guessing you're still working on it. Can't wait until it comes out!! Tee Hee......

Good try westy. I don't think Trump colluded with the Russians. 

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Do you believe the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory? 

Nope. I think that's a bunch of wishful thinking by a bunch of people who can't accept that their lady lost because she was bad and Trump won because he was smarter. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

We are over our quota of assmudgeons here at the present time. Please start posting something other than nonsense or we will be forced to send you to the Shoubox for rehabilitation.

33 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

There's enough of that here. Trump didn't collude with anyone, unless some bombshell drops that no one yet knows. 

Translated:

"I am a bad actor's wet dream.  I believe, whole heartedly, in the narrative I am fed by major media outlets at the behest of their handlers within the CIA, even while that narrative changes drastically to accommodate the lies they've been feeding me as those lies have been slowly and steadily exposed.  Further, I refuse to think for myself, and will always conform to my confirmation biases, even as official primary sources disseminated by Congress and the judiciary emerge as evidence which contradicts my position; and whenever possible, I will refuse to read that evidence, and instead will work to equate real and voluminous evidence of widespread malfeasance with the ramblings of a racist because I'm too intellectually lazy to do anything else."

I can't imagine a type of person I have less respect for.

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Why aren't you in the Deep State and Q threads?

I am, multiple posts in both.

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

You should be debating the finer points of the this with the other believers.

You believe in censorship and Zionist Supremacism.  I believe in free and open debate.  You are afraid of the truth.  Many here are not.  Many appreciate the truth I post.  A select few have dedicated their lives to shouting me down and getting me banned.... for telling the truth...

7 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

I am, multiple posts in both.

You believe in censorship and Zionist Supremacism.  I believe in free and open debate.  You are afraid of the truth.  Many here are not.  Many appreciate the truth I post.  A select few have dedicated their lives to shouting me down and getting me banned.... for telling the truth...

No one cares about the stupid **** you post.

We care that you're mucking up every single thread with it, disabling productive conversation in the process, and violating the boards TOS.

Just keep your !@#$ing garbage in it's own thread, and no one will care.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No one cares about the stupid **** you post

Bull.  I have several of the worst traitors, you included, on this board stalking me and posting insults etc after each one....

If you did not care... you would find something else to do.  You do care.  You want Israel to get away with 911 and other associated acts of false flag terror against the US.

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Just keep your !@#$ing garbage in it's own thread

or what??

LMFAO!!!

Just now, LaDexter said:

Bull.  I have several of the worst traitors, you included, on this board stalking me and posting insults etc after each one....

If you did not care... you would find something else to do.  You do care.  You want Israel to get away with 911 and other associated acts of false flag terror against the US.

or what??

LMFAO!!!

What I care about is keeping this board readable, and fun.

You're ruining that by turning every single thread into your nonsense.

Again, no one here cares about the stupid stuff you post.

People are perfectly free to be wrong, have terrible opinions, and demonstrate just how dumb they are by articulating those positions.  To those ends, you're actually doing the board a public service by openly declaring yourself to be a moron.

The thing is, the board's owners want the board to be readable, and to be a place where people can discuss a wide variety of ideas, and not have every single thread overrun by one moron who insists on being the center of attention.

This is why they created a TOS that specifically says not to do what you're doing, and makes it a bannable offense.

So, if you're truly interested in continuing to make your argument do it in it's own thread, otherwise there's a pretty good shot you'll be banned for violating the board's TOS, and will likely have your posts deleted, making it as if you were never here, and your argument will never be read by anyone.

Follow the rules here, and you'll be fine.  Continue to ruin the board experience for everyone else, and well...

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

What I care about is keeping this board readable

I have done more here to correct poor grammar than any other poster.  You are welcome...

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

You're ruining that by turning every single thread into your nonsense

You are a big big liar.  But that's really all you have at this time, since you lose every debate you have the courage to attempt to debate.  Most of the time, you hide behind your white sheet and start crying...

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

I have done more here to correct poor grammar than any other poster.  You are welcome...

You are a big big liar.  But that's really all you have at this time, since you lose every debate you have the courage to attempt to debate.  Most of the time, you hide behind your white sheet and start crying...

Wait, so anybody who disagrees with you is a klan-loving racist, and you're just a "level headed" Jew hater?

5 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

So Tom, be honest. Is the Jew Bee dance to put a Mossad hit on someone complicated, or is it:

Two-three-kick-turn!  Turn-turn-kick-turn?

No, no, no. It's a hip-hop kinda kick-kick-1/2 shuffle-kick-ball change-kick-kick-1/2 monterey-kick-ball change.

If you just do two-three-kick-turn, then you're not putting a hit on Mossad, you're trying to hit on Mossad, which is something that is totally different and not really something Mossad is gonna like. 

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Translated:

"I am a bad actor's wet dream.  I believe, whole heartedly, in the narrative I am fed by major media outlets at the behest of their handlers within the CIA, even while that narrative changes drastically to accommodate the lies they've been feeding me as those lies have been slowly and steadily exposed.  Further, I refuse to think for myself, and will always conform to my confirmation biases, even as official primary sources disseminated by Congress and the judiciary emerge as evidence which contradicts my position; and whenever possible, I will refuse to read that evidence, and instead will work to equate real and voluminous evidence of widespread malfeasance with the ramblings of a racist because I'm too intellectually lazy to do anything else."

I can't imagine a type of person I have less respect for.

LaDexter could write nearly the same thing about most of us, don't you think? 

I guarantee that he can provide more "voluminous" source material for how the Holocaust didn't happen than you can provide that the Deep State/Rohtchild's are running things and that Trump is the One Who Will Bring Balance to the Force. 

If I have a belief here, it's this: This board's conspiracy people are buying a never-ending, ever-evolving narrative, and constantly conforming the events of today to fit the vague words of people like Q. People who buy this, especially as they grow in number, do indeed concern me. Because they are often mislead to believe odd things (Hillary in an ankle monitor), and are often zealots--a combination that is bound to result in dangerous action on the part of the most hard-core believers.  

I believe that people are imperfect. That government reflects that. That most of us just want a peaceful place to raise our kids. And actually, we mostly have it in this country, but are for some reason anxious to create all this nonsense about how terrible things are for some reason. 

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

No, no, no. It's a hip-hop kinda kick-kick-1/2 shuffle-kick-ball change-kick-kick-1/2 monterey-kick-ball change.

If you just do two-three-kick-turn, then you're not putting a hit on Mossad, you're trying to hit on Mossad, which is something that is totally different and not really something Mossad is gonna like. 

Damn you Mel Brooks, you Zionist purveyor of Jew Bee Dance disinformation!

Beginners mine, ladexter, even the the dude... Definitely #34 and sometimes even thurmal and others who come to PPP do not engage in enlightening conversation. 

I wish those that seek it would stop throwing such folks an easy softball.  Ignore them and make PPP respectable.

39 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

LaDexter could write nearly the same thing about most of us, don't you think? 

I guarantee that he can provide more "voluminous" source material for how the Holocaust didn't happen than you can provide that the Deep State/Rohtchild's are running things and that Trump is the One Who Will Bring Balance to the Force. 

If I have a belief here, it's this: This board's conspiracy people are buying a never-ending, ever-evolving narrative, and constantly conforming the events of today to fit the vague words of people like Q. People who buy this, especially as they grow in number, do indeed concern me. Because they are often mislead to believe odd things (Hillary in an ankle monitor), and are often zealots--a combination that is bound to result in dangerous action on the part of the most hard-core believers.  

I believe that people are imperfect. That government reflects that. That most of us just want a peaceful place to raise our kids. And actually, we mostly have it in this country, but are for some reason anxious to create all this nonsense about how terrible things are for some reason. 

You're glowing. 

21 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

^  Excusing genocide

Genocide.

Actual genocide.

He's excusing it.

Remember that the next time he talks.

You're.  A moron.

20 hours ago, snafu said:

I actually didn't initially bring up Yugoslavia. It is sad that you can't understand what I wrote -- yet you get so worked up. Re-read it.  I've been really consistent. All I need to do is find one example. Here is one of many. It took me ten seconds to find it. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-31/south-african-farm-murders/10013298 

It's called crime, dumass.  -Not genocide.

Roughly 361,000 people have been murdered in South Africa since 1990, about 1500 of those murders have occurred on farms.. Of that 1500 more than 200

of the victims were Black...  Posting an article where 2 old white people died, and caling it genocide is laughable.... TYTT has washed your

pea-sized brain with 'Save the white people', nonsense... How about just admitting South Africa is a dangerous f__king place... -For anyone.

Edited by #34fan

32 minutes ago, #34fan said:

You're.  A moron.

Roughly 361,000 people have been murdered in South Africa since 1990, about 1500 of those murders have occurred on farms.. Of that 1500 more than 200

of the victims were Black...  Posting an article where 2 old white people died, and caling it genocide is laughable.... TYTT has washed your

pea-sized brain with 'Save the white people', nonsense... How about just admitting South Africa is a dangerous f__king place... -For anyone.

Proof that you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

55 minutes ago, #34fan said:

You're.  A moron.

Again, I never called anything genocide.  Why do you have a hard time comprehending that?  

And, yes, killing someone is a crime.  Good start.  You're about three steps away from getting my point.  You come across as very frustrated, but keep going and you might comprehend what I'm trying to say.

3 hours ago, snafu said:

Again, I never called anything genocide.  Why do you have a hard time comprehending that?  

And, yes, killing someone is a crime.  Good start.  You're about three steps away from getting my point.  You come across as very frustrated, but keep going and you might comprehend what I'm trying to say.

My bad.... "Ethnic cleansing" was the inapplicable term you were trying to invoke... It's tough keeping up with the sheer volume of you guys' bullsh_t sometimes.

These farmers have been killing black kids for stealing oranges, and sunflowers for years...  I wouldn't want to see them get hacked to pieces, but I'm not losing

sleep over some country's sh_tty idea of land reform... If you ask me, land should have been a bigger part of the plan back in '94 when the new government

took over. -Now it's late in the game, and everything's primed for ugliness and hysteria.

Edited by #34fan
  • Like (+1) 1

TakeYoToTasker cares about SA genocide in August of 2017.

With the history of that country, think about what he’s actually concerned about, and what it says about him.

I’ll take a moment to review his posts about Apartheid and let you guys know what I find. No need to stay tuned!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

TakeYoToTasker cares about SA genocide in August of 2017.

With the history of that country, think about what he’s actually concerned about, and what it says about him.

I’ll take a moment to review his posts about Apartheid and let you guys know what I find. No need to stay tuned!

You're a racist, and can be safely placed on ignore. Best of luck, bigot.

Trump’s tweet appeared to come in response to a segment on Fox News in which host Tucker Carlson railed against a plan by South Africa’s governing party to pursue constitutional changes allowing the government to redistribute land without compensating the owners. The measure is designed to redress racial inequalities that have persisted for nearly a quarter-century after the end of apartheid in 1994.

White nationalists in the United States and South Africa, where a fringe group called Afriforum has advanced the conspiracy ­theory, hailed the president’s remarks. David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader, thanked Trump on Twitter and tweeted an image of a white woman holding a sign reading “Stop white genocide.” Mike Peinovich, a far-right podcast host, called Trump’s endorsement “very big”and said that “this is how we slowly chip away at the all-consuming anti-white discourse.”

Critics lambasted the president for endorsing the conspiracy ­theory to his 54 million Twitter followers. Patrick Gaspard, who served as U.S. ambassador to South Africa under President Barack Obama, noted that this was the first time Trump had mentioned Africa on Twitter since he took office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/dangerous-and-poisoned-critics-blast-trump-for-endorsing-white-nationalist-conspiracy-theory-on-south-africa/2018/08/23/6c3b160e-a6df-11e8-a656-943eefab5daf_story.html?utm_term=.09771b8b4430

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land

https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

The most reliable numbers are released by the Transvaal Agricultural Union, which represents commercial farmers, and civil rights group AfriForum.

According to the TAU, last year there were 345 attacks resulting in 70 deaths — the highest death toll since 2008. In 2015 there were 318 attacks resulting in 64 deaths, and the year before there were 277 attacks resulting in 67 deaths.

In total, between 1998 and the end of 2016, 1848 people have been murdered in farm attacks — 1187 farmers, 490 family members, 147 farm employees, and 24 people who happened to be visiting the farm at the time.

While South Africa has one of the highest rates of violent crime anywhere in the world, the attacks on white farmers are no ordinary crimes.

In a 2014 report, “The Reality of Farm Tortures in South Africa”, AfriForum wrote that “the horror experienced during farm tortures is almost incomprehensible”.