South Africa Continues Towards Genocide Unabated

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I don't know. Like a Clinton, probably. But with money laundering thrown in.

You mean like someone who had to depend on their salary working for the Clintons?

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

How would you feel after 50 years of state-sponsored marginalization, torture, rape, and murder?

I’ll ask you the same question: does that justify ethnic cleansing?

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

They can't. This is simply black people taking back what if rightfully theirs...

That’s absurd.

32 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I’ll ask you the same question: does that justify ethnic cleansing?

That’s absurd.

What's so absurd about it? If the whites fought back, they'd be crucified, and rightfully so. What goes around comes around, as they stole the land initially.

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

The liberal misconception on racism comes from their lack of understanding of history. Liberals have the following information:

1. There was a civil war in America that ended slavery

2. Whites owned blacks

3. KKK

4. Slavery only existed in America

Added one for you.

19 minutes ago, Paulus said:

What's so absurd about it? If the whites fought back, they'd be crucified, and rightfully so. What goes around comes around, as they stole the land initially.

That's an odd thing to say.  They stole the land no one owned?

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's an odd thing to say.  They stole the land no one owned?

Just because there was no concept of ownership within the indigenous culture, doesn't mean the land was up for grabs.

On 8/17/2018 at 9:58 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Pushing ahead with the plans to amend their Constitution to permit the government to seize the land of white farmers and business people without compensation.

"We have not called for the killing of white people, at least for now."

Holy crap - I knew there was a growing anti-white movement in South Africa, but I never realized it had become so bad this quickly.

On 8/17/2018 at 10:16 AM, joesixpack said:

By the way, thanks for pointing me to this channel. This dude has his head on straight.

Yep.

3 hours ago, Paulus said:

They can't. This is simply black people taking back what if rightfully theirs...

I'm not certain that's the case. Just because it's the African continent, doesn't mean the blacks of South Africa are historically indigenous. I know many were brought in as slaves, but I can't find anything yet that gives specifics about who lived there when the Dutch first colonized. So far, if I try to go back any further, all I get is Australopithecus. 

Just now, Azalin said:

I'm not certain that's the case. Just because it's the African continent, doesn't mean the blacks of South Africa are historically indigenous. I know many were brought in as slaves, but I can't find anything yet that gives specifics about who lived there when the Dutch first colonized. So far, if I try to go back any further, all I get is Australopithecus. 

"Much of this history, particularly of the colonial and post-colonial eras, is characterised by clashes of culture, violent territorial disputes between European settlers and indigenous people, dispossession and repression, and other racial and political tensions." Wiki goes on to list DNA evidence which answers your question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa

That said, this started out with a sarcastic comment which was taken seriously and I'm getting out before I go any deeper. 

12 minutes ago, Paulus said:

"Much of this history, particularly of the colonial and post-colonial eras, is characterised by clashes of culture, violent territorial disputes between European settlers and indigenous people, dispossession and repression, and other racial and political tensions." Wiki goes on to list DNA evidence which answers your question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa

That said, this started out with a sarcastic comment which was taken seriously and I'm getting out before I go any deeper. 

I already looked at that, but thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

So you’re down with the Native American People and the Mexicans taking back the land they owned for thousands of years and killing the current “racist” inhabitants? 

How “progressive” of you. 

5 hours ago, Paulus said:

I hope they do fight back and in doing so end any hope of South Africa ever being self sufficient. I’m talking burn the crops, poison the wells. Make sure that the people responsible starve to death. THAT would be justice and completely justified 

Edited by joesixpack
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

So you’re down with the Native American People and the Mexicans taking back the land they owned for thousands of years and killing the current “racist” inhabitants? 

How “progressive” of you. 

Why would the Mexicans get a pass? They are just a bunch of offspring of rapists who ran rampant amongst the indigenous people of what is now called Mexico. This was perpetrated hundreds of years ago, not thousands. We know that there are few real Native American people left while Mexicans abound. Their hope is to infiltrate our society and slowly take it over by mixing their blood with ours. This needs to be stopped. I propose anyone wanting to come to the U.S. subjects themselves to a clip it or tie it session as part of our requirements for residency. In addition, we need to build The Wall in order to keep out the progeny of those Spanish rapers who want to steal our country. It's all in the perspective. Stated by a white guy who resides north of the Rio Grande.

11 hours ago, Paulus said:

Just because there was no concept of ownership within the indigenous culture, doesn't mean the land was up for grabs.

But you didn't say "up for grabs," you said "stole."  And "taking back what is rightfully theirs."  

Your justification requires a preceding concept of ownership.

11 hours ago, Paulus said:

There is but one authority and it is violence. 

There is one law that supercedes all — the right of conquest. 

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But you didn't say "up for grabs," you said "stole."  And "taking back what is rightfully theirs."  

Your justification requires a preceding concept of ownership.

Haha, I hope you stretch before performing those mental gymnastics.

the-11-types-of-people-youll-meet-at-the