Will the President Ever Shut Up About Kneeling in the NFL?

donbb

32 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it isn't a classy way to go about handling it?

trying to come up with a better way to say it feels really icky the way he is doing it.  (and not ickey woods-style)

So many pronouns - no idea what the hell you're saying.

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Were you expecting it to be?

there's the underlying dislike of Trump that i keep hearing

women who were likely to vote GOP keep telling me "I really don't like this man"

could lead to a surprise if the Dems can put forward someone this is more likeable

but it might by like 1972 or 1984 where the GOP incumbent is basically acclaimed to a second term

9 minutes ago, donbb said:

So many pronouns - no idea what the hell you're saying.

i'll try to write for the reading level of a grade 4 if I know you are around

Maybe Trump should ask NFL players should watch this.  World Cup track and field 2018, 4 x 100 meters, USA in lane 8, race starts at about 2:30 and watch post race celebration beginning at about 3:40.  Track and field athletes don't get the coverage they deserve given how well they compete and represent our country all over the world every year. 

On 8/10/2018 at 10:43 AM, donbb said:

NFL players are salaried and do not clock in.

Still on company time, wearing company garb/ logos etc, cameras rolling. There’s no right to “ protest” on company time. This has been gone over endlessly already. Nothing’s changed. 

On 8/10/2018 at 8:26 AM, donbb said:

Nope! The clown show continues.

Hopefully not. As long as the nonsensical “ protest” continues, the Prez will ensure it remains in the spotlight. Brilliant strategy, really. 

The owners and Goodell have screwed this up from the beginning.  When Trump called the players kneeling SOB's at that rally in Alabama the owners should've came out with a joint statement saying the president has zero sway in our National Anthem policy as he purposefully tried to create a false dichotomy to score political points and we will ignore any comments made by him in the future.

Now he's going to use this never ending issue (we all wish would just go away) to create voter enthusiasm at the midterms.  Same reason he came up with The Space Force and does all these rallies.  Most newly elected president's party loses seats in the midterms because their voters felt they've already won and the opposing side is dying for payback.  The owners fecklessness has allowed him to continue to make this a hot button issue and the NFL has nobody to blame but themselves.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The owners and Goodell have screwed this up from the beginning.  When Trump called the players kneeling SOB's at that rally in Alabama the owners should've came out with a joint statement saying the president has zero sway in our National Anthem policy as he purposefully tried to create a false dichotomy to score political points and we will ignore any comments made by him in the future.

Now he's going to use this never ending issue (we all wish would just go away) to create voter enthusiasm at the midterms.  Same reason he came up with The Space Force and does all these rallies.  Most newly elected president's party loses seats in the midterms because their voters felt they've already won and the opposing side is dying for payback.  The owners fecklessness has allowed him to continue to make this a hot button issue and the NFL has nobody to blame but themselves.

Most lose because the Dem Party had nothing to offer beyond Obama and Slick as Presidents, and don’t even have that right now

And both were also kinda useless and running from their mandates, so they got clobbered 

Trump is carrying out his promises and MAGA

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Why would the President drop a winning campaign issue leading into an election cycle?  He's forcing Democratic candidates to come down (optics wise) against veterans, military service, traditional American values, and patriotism; which they will gladly do in their #resistance.

It's a brilliant political strategy from one of the most politically adept individuals I've ever seen.

:lol: WTF are you even talking about?

The draft-dodger-in-chief lost a large portion of that base when he submission-peed for Putin.  It's only "brilliant" if you're A) a proper moron, or B) think this voting bloc is both blind and mentally retarded.

Edited by #34fan

Just now, #34fan said:

The draft-dodger-in-chief lost a large portion of that base when he submission-peed for Putin.  It's only Brilliant if you're A) a proper moron, or B) think this voting bloc is both blind and mentally retarded.

Source? 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Most lose because the Dem Party had nothing to offer beyond Obama and Slick as Presidents, and don’t even have that right now

And both were also kinda useless and running from their mandates, so they got clobbered 

Trump is carrying out his promises and MAGA

Even Republicans under Reagan lost seats at both midterms and he won 49 states in the '84 election.  Trump's going to have to gin up enthusiasm among his voters because the Clinton voters will walk over broken glass barefoot Die Hard style to get to the polls this November.  

4 minutes ago, #34fan said:

The draft-dodger-in-chief lost a large portion of that base when he submission-peed for Putin.  It's only "brilliant" if you're A) a proper moron, or B) think this voting bloc is both blind and mentally retarded.

I thought it would difficult for you to come up with a dumber idea than "The children of wealthy Americans are obligated to kill and be killed in a jungle thousands of miles away under morally dubious circumstances any time the government says so; and are cowards if they reject this premise," but here you are, proving me wrong.

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Source? 

His fever dreams.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Source? 

Turns out he pissed-off quite a few Repulblicans  with the fiasco

Polls indicate a less than united base.

35 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I thought it would difficult for you to come up with a dumber idea than "The children of wealthy Americans are obligated to kill and be killed in a jungle thousands of miles away under morally dubious circumstances any time the government says so;

If he found the circumstances morally dubious, why not say that at the time?... It's not like he would have been all alone....Your President chose the chickensh_t way out. -Acccept it already.

Edited by #34fan

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

I still want to know what they're protesting. I can't get a legit answer from an of the anti-white bigots.

Every single thing they're protesting was built on lies by leftist media.

That’s more than enough reason for them

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This just won’t go away.

And it’s on the players, no one else.

Try again OP.

You would think these dopes in the NFL would have learned by now that you don’t give Trump any fodder on this issue.

They're doing their best for Trump/Pence 2020. If it was money it would be an illegal amount.

1 hour ago, suorangefan4 said:

I still want to know what they're protesting. I can't get a legit answer from an of the anti-white bigots.

Every single thing they're protesting was built on lies by leftist media.

They're protesting oppression by a country that allows them to make stupid amounts of money playing a game for a living.