Will the President Ever Shut Up About Kneeling in the NFL?

donbb

43 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

And the whole sexual predator thing on Trump... I mean, c'mon on man... Align myself with him...  There is much funny in this.  Go over there and talk to Chris Hanson, have a seat 

“I just grab em by the kitty”

You own that. That’s your guy. 

22 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

When women aggressively pursue rich and famous men relentlessly sometimes the men consent.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

I've grabbed them by the kitty... Soooo... Wrong guy

But I'm highly desirable and had 2000 matches on tinder 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

I've grabbed them by the kitty... Soooo... Wrong guy

But I'm highly desirable and had 2000 matches on tinder 

I take sexual assault seriously. Figured you did you. I’m disappointed, I thought more highly of you. 

Edited by Thurmal34

3 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

I take sexual assault seriously. Figured you did you. I’m disappointed, I thought more highly of you. 

Sexual assault is serious. A douchebag talking about it in bro speak is just a douchebag talking about it in bro speak.

If what Trump did was truly that bad we would have heard about it and had several indictments, several charges, etc.  But we don't, so innocent until proven guilty is still a thing. Especially when he has never been given the opportunity to legally respond to the accusations by the attention whores.  Even at that point, he could contest anything from no contest, Alfred or innocent and still be found guilty by persecution by those like yourself too blinded by partisan and self virtue to see the errors in your logic.

The world is not a hypersensitive bunch of pussies who respond on emotion. It will be soon, and hopefully I'll have spent my time here before it fully transitions to such a bull **** world where identity politics and #feelings of pussies matter more than law, due process, the Constitution and logic.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Sexual assault is serious. A douchebag talking about it in bro speak is just a douchebag talking about it in bro speak.

Im sorry you feel that way. 

I’ve learned over my 45 years that when someone tells you what they are or what they do to believe them. 

Just now, Thurmal34 said:

That’s a weird thing to ask. ?

Not by your responses.  

I figured it made more sense for that to be the case than it did to believe you don't spend a lot of time fraternizing and listening to how most men talk.

The average man is cro mag level brutal in his approach to women. Millennials, though, they're like chicks in the 90s. They're little bitches.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Not by your responses.  

I figured it made more sense for that to be the case than it did to believe you don't spend a lot of time fraternizing and listening to how most men talk.

The average man is cro mag level brutal in his approach to women. Millennials, though, they're like chicks in the 90s. They're little bitches.

I have a 12 year old daughter. Does that make it clear enough to you?

This is some serious knuckle dragging stuff Boyst. I’m really surprised. Thought you were better. 

21 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

I have a 12 year old daughter. Does that make it clear enough to you?

This is some serious knuckle dragging stuff Boyst. I’m really surprised. Thought you were better. 

No.  It doesn't make it any more clear without believing and understanding your responses to be emotionally based and devoid of actual intellectual merit.

PS.  Billions of people have daughters.  Including Trump. So, that doesn't just mean you have an authority to answer on this unless you are virtue signaling. *High five*

Edited by Boyst62

12 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

No.  It doesn't make it any more clear without believing and understanding your responses to be emotionally based and devoid of actual intellectual merit.

PS.  Billions of people have daughters.  Including Trump. So, that doesn't just mean you have an authority to answer on this unless you are virtue signaling. *High five*

But don is one of few people who actually wants to !@#$ his own daughter.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Source?

My source is common sense after listening to a few disgusting things he's said about his daughter.  I've searched for them and pasted them in other threads, so I'm not going to do it again.

Plus, I have zero doubt that you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'd venture to guess a lot of people want to !@#$ his daughter. Myself included.

Absolutely!!!!!

One would think that her own father wouldn't be one of them, though.

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

My source is common sense after listening to a few disgusting things he's said about his daughter.  I've searched for them and pasted them in other threads, so I'm not going to do it again.

Plus, I have zero doubt that you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I do not take your common sense as a source.  And no, I don't know what you're talking about.  He has called his daughter beautiful, said he'd date her (iirc), but that is not at all as wildly dramatic as you want it to be.  Your bias is showing. The whole I'm with her thing took your balls off. 

Either way, no source   ....You lose.

Edited by Boyst62

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Absolutely!!!!!

One would think that her own father wouldn't be one of them, though.

One would think a retard would understand the basis of hyperbole, especially when espousing lies and blantant lies.

You chimed in with bull **** and were called on it.  Go to the back of the bus until you're ready to have a discussion. It saves for those willing to engage in a conversation.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I wasn't even playing.

Then don't reply.  Don't use the buddy system to prop up the fellow dotards too dense and dishonest to actually have an argument with merit due to their lying ways and dishonesty. It's disgusting.