Why have black folks always voted Democrat?

The polls say they do.

I don't trust the polls, they asked tilted questions and often pretend they actually asked a real person, often just filling in whatever they want.

I understand fully if someone of that demographic does not want to publicly state they are voting for the GOP.

Kennedy.  His election marks the start of an evolution of the Democratic party from being dominated by "Dixiecrats" to domination by Northeastern liberalism.  Which, by 1970, had caused many people to "switch sides," so to speak.

Up to then, most blacks voted Republican, which was the party founded in Northeastern liberalism.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Kennedy.  His election marks the start of an evolution of the Democratic party from being dominated by "Dixiecrats" to domination by Northeastern liberalism.  Which, by 1970, had caused many people to "switch sides," so to speak.

Up to then, most blacks voted Republican, which was the party founded in Northeastern liberalism.  

i have trouble believing FDR didn't get the vote of the Archie Bunkers and the black voters

Dinesh D'souza claims it was in the 30s, "the new deal" was the largest spike in black 

democratic voters. Getting in bed with the enemy, in favor of getting free stuff.

I urge anyone on the fence about politics to watch this guy, he is a fact guy and quite interesting.

34 minutes ago, Kelly101 said:

Dinesh D'souza claims it was in the 30s, "the new deal" was the largest spike in black 

democratic voters. Getting in bed with the enemy, in favor of getting free stuff.

I urge anyone on the fence about politics to watch this guy, he is a fact guy and quite interesting.

From Dinesh D’Souza, Death of a Nation: Plantation Politics and the Making of the Democratic Party. ir?t=killerkids-20&l=am2&o=1&a=125016377

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Lol, not true. The migration of blacks to northern cities around the turn of the century and through the early decades of it led the Democratic political machines of the large cities to reach out to blacks. This picked up steam in the New Deal and was firmly in place when Truman de-segregated  the military in 1948. The judges appointed by FDR are the ones that were the force behind desegregation, though Earl Warren was a Repub, that's true. 

48 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Black Americans did not ALWAYS vote Dem.  In fact, it took the now #2 all time TRAITOR to "convince" them.... never mind he took out MLK as well....

Image result for lbj blacks vote dem

took him out to A&W for a Teen Burger?

50 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Black Americans did not ALWAYS vote Dem.  In fact, it took the now #2 all time TRAITOR to "convince" them.... never mind he took out MLK as well....

They did always vote Jew, though.

LBJ is a Democrat HERO.  Obama and Hillary and Bill just GUSHED praise over him, and flushed the King family straight out of the Dem Party....

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/06/20/us/son-of-dr-king-asserts-lbj-role-in-plot.html

"Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King."

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/jackie-kennedy-lyndon-b-johnson-jfk-murder

"Kennedy revealed her belief that Johnson and a cabal of Texas tycoons orchestrated the murder of her husband"

and her choice of the word CABAL was no accident....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/robert-kennedy-jr-seeks-investigation-father-assassination-sirhan-sirhan/

"Last year Robert F. Kennedy Jr. met face-to-face with Sirhan, and he says he left that meeting believing that the gunman was falsely accused."

LOL!!!!

What was LBJ and his assassination of JFK all about???

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol49no1/html_files/arab_israeli_war_1.html

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

.... especially since LBJ gave Israel all those US made weapons for free, since the weapons were supposed to go to our troops in 'nam, but LBJ's objective in 'nam wasn't to win, it was to endlessly keep the war going to run our weapons factories and siphon the weapons off to ISRAEL...

and then Zionist Traitor LBJ got on TV and told the American people that Israel was attacked and was defending itself....

'

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

The polls say they do.

I don't trust the polls, they asked tilted questions and often pretend they actually asked a real person, often just filling in whatever they want.

I understand fully if someone of that demographic does not want to publicly state they are voting for the GOP.

Would you prefer the actual results of every presidential election since 1964?  No Democratic candidate has ever received less than 82% of the black vote since then.

27 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Would you prefer the actual results of every presidential election since 1964?  No Democratic candidate has ever received less than 82% of the black vote since then.

how can they quantify that in a clinical scientific way?

they were behind the curtain and counted every vote?

it's all based on fools who tell them how they voted, and it's biased against the GOP in question asked and the people chosen to be asked

Edited by row_33

Exit polling is one way. 

But there really isn't much to base a counter argument.  The overwhelming majority of blacks in the US vote for the Dems.  In fact, a lot of them passionately hate blacks who don't.

Ask any black Democrat if Black Republicans should have minority rights.... and have a good laugh at their "tolerance."

And then there was the truth of FLA 2000

https://www.nationalreview.com/2003/12/let-sunshine-john-r-lott-jr/

"Earlier this year I published an article in the Journal of Legal Studies analyzing the USA Todaydata, and it shows that African-American Republicans who voted were 54 to 66 times more likely than the average African American to cast a non-voted ballot (either by not marking that race or voting for too many candidates). To put it another way: For every two additional black Republicans in the average precinct, there was one additional non-voted ballot. By comparison, it took an additional 125 African Americans (of any party affiliation) in the average precinct to produce the same result.

Some readers may be surprised that black Republicans even exist in Florida, but, in fact, there are 22,270 such registered voters–or about one for every 20 registered black Democrats. This is a large number when you consider that the election in the state was decided by fewer than 1,000 votes. Since these Republicans were more than 50 times more likely to suffer non-voted ballots than other African Americans, the reasonable conclusion is that George W. Bush was penalized more by the losses of African-American votes than Al Gore."

... which is what the USA Today recount proved....

The worst offenders for tossing out Black Republican ballots were the canvass boards staffed with.... all black Democrats...

i don't for a second doubt that demographics play out that way

but it's not a constituency that is seen as worthwhile to pursue, at the end of the day

exit polls showed that senior citizens in 2000 attacked by pollsters with an agenda got scared and couldn't remember who they actually voted for, maybe they DID vote for Ralph?  can i have a nap now?

polls are as reliable as McNamara and Westmoreland's stats showing Nam would be out of North fighters by Christmas 1966 at this rate.... even less credibility

Edited by row_33

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

McNamara and Westmoreland's stats showing Nam would be out of North fighters by Christmas 1966

The 'nam war would've been won very early if the US had a patriotic President who wanted to win it.  We did not have such a President.  We had a traitor in the WH who wanted the 'nam war to go on forever... while he took the new weapons out of our factories and shipped them off to Israel free of charge, leaving our troops in 'nam with outdated weapons that failed frequently....

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

The 'nam war would've been won very early if the US had a patriotic President who wanted to win it.  We did not have such a President.  We had a traitor in the WH who wanted the 'nam war to go on forever... while he took the new weapons out of our factories and shipped them off to Israel free of charge, leaving our troops in 'nam with outdated weapons that failed frequently....

McNamara had a spread sheet, he was a genius!!

oh ho ho ho ho what a fun time by all.

now we have people convinced that a spreadsheet and their little stats will help win the World Series, and act like the worst a-holes on the planet if you even question them

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

how can they quantify that in a clinical scientific way?

they were behind the curtain and counted every vote?

it's all based on fools who tell them how they voted, and it's biased against the GOP in question asked and the people chosen to be asked

I thought you meant current polls.  Not exit polls.  You're correct.  Maybe black people have secretly been voting conservative this whole time.

Exit polls do tend to be biased against the GOP simply because Dem voters are much more likely to loudly tell someone they don't know who they voted for after they voted.

In 2004, the exit polls were cited for early claims of a Kerry win....

VeRe5bs1_bigger.jpgCandace OwensVerified account @RealCandaceO 6h6 hours ago
What I learned from liberals this week:
The definition of racism is Laura Ingraham discussing demographic changes in this country.
It is NOT a mob of white people assembling outside of a diner to kick a black woman out while shouting "race traitors" to an all-black police force.

.?

• Like (+1) 1

NO NO NO

I voted for the Party of Slavery and Segregation, so I've proven my "blackness."

New definition - OBAMA YOUTH - 

1. young

2. black

3. can't read

4. can't add or subtract

5. doesn't want to work

6. hates all whites

7. loves Obama

8. loves Obama's African ancestors for grabbing his and selling them to the ships

9. loves Obama's white ancestors who bought his 

10. hates the Union Army because they were white

One of the polls contacted me for regular info in the 1990s, I told them I would 100% be voting in each election and probably always for the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario or Canada

they told me I wasn't quite what they had in mind

yeah, i thought it would be that way.... 

polls and interviewers are constantly hammered for faking info, nothing new there.

they are selling their info to the government and businesses, which makes it really bad to be making it up on the spot.

49 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

We did lose Vietnam due to weapons shortages, though the early M16’s were infamous for failure — I myself enjoy the platform and have never had trouble with it. We lost Vietnam for getting sucked into a defensive war, and the NVA used a mixture of Fabian / guerrilla warfare. That and we had a lot of liberals and cowards, like Donald Trump, who didn’t want to pull their weight. 

The war could have ended with an invasion of the North. Or we could have used Eisenhower’s strategy of creating a nuclear dead zone to cut off the NVA. There were numerous options. 

The American fighting man did NOT lose that war. The American fighting man killed over a half million of ‘em to less than 60,000 US killed. The Romans lost more at Cannae in one afternoon and won the war it was in. They wanted it. They had the martial spirit.

The American fighting man had the drive and the spirit to win ‘Nam. The nation however greatly failed the American fighting man. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

We did lose Vietnam due to weapons shortages, though the early M16’s were infamous for failure — I myself enjoy the platform and have never had trouble with it. We lost Vietnam for getting sucked into a defensive war, and the NVA used a mixture of Fabian / guerrilla warfare. That and we had a lot of liberals and cowards, like Donald Trump, who didn’t want to pull their weight. 

The war could have ended with an invasion of the North. Or we could have used Eisenhower’s strategy of creating a nuclear dead zone to cut off the NVA. There were numerous options. 

The American fighting man did NOT lose that war. The American fighting man killed over a half million of ‘em to less than 60,000 US killed. The Romans lost more at Cannae in one afternoon and won the war it was in. They wanted it. They had the martial spirit.

The American fighting man had the drive and the spirit to win ‘Nam. The nation however greatly failed the American fighting man. 

The M-16 was not ideally suited for the conditions in Vietnam. Not only were the moist conditions bad for it but the very ammunition used was designed to tumble when it hit a target. That ammunition could not discern a person's elbow from a twig on a tree.

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The M-16 was not ideally suited for the conditions in Vietnam. Not only were the moist conditions bad for it but the very ammunition used was designed to tumble when it hit a target. That ammunition could not discern a person's elbow from a twig on a tree.

The M16 was the first gun I ever shot. I never had an issue. An iraq, my M4 never had an issue. In the snow in Kentucky — no issue. In Louisiana — no issue. 

But yeah, I’ve heard the Nam ones were awful. It’s a theme of Nam books. I guess the early models had some serious kinks. 

10 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

The M16 was the first gun I ever shot. I never had an issue. An iraq, my M4 never had an issue. In the snow in Kentucky — no issue. In Louisiana — no issue. 

But yeah, I’ve heard the Nam ones were awful. It’s a theme of Nam books. I guess the early models had some serious kinks. 

I never had a problem with mine.  It worked great at Camp Pendleton.  Thanks for fighting in the wars guys.   You have my utmost respect.

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

19 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I never had a problem with mine.  It worked great at Camp Pendleton.  Thanks for fighting in the wars guys.   You have my utmost respect.

Thank you for your service

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not chroming the barrels/chambers and using substandard ammo were big problems.

My dad refused to carry one in Viet Nam. He carried a sawed off shotgun as his primary weapon. Apparently the VC did not like buck shot.

I’ve always attributed Blacks’ traditionally democratic affiliation as a rejection of Goldwater who was one of the few mainstream national politicians opposed to the Civil Rights Act. He took a shitton of southern democrats along with him. Democrats who, through an electoral and philosophical shift, are now all Republicans. 

A lot of that shift and history accounts for the oft repeated, but patently untrue, notion that Republicans are racist. 

So over time things like Republicans not courting minority votes, and some of the **** Reagan did or didn’t do (opposition to Civil Rights and Voting Rights act and support of apartheid South Africa), and of course Hw and the Willie Horton infamy, and little **** like that, blacks have just grown incrementally and generationally distrustful of Republicans. 

It also helps that Jimmy Carter was considered a champion to black folks especially. And he was a political caretaker between Nixon, Ford, and then Reagan. 

I interviewed jc watt more than a decade ago for something I was writing for a program that I didn’t finish. He talked openly with me about how his party was way too exclusionary and that blacks had to somehow be able to fight through that political “cold shoulder” to somehow be able to see the natural policy alignment between conservativism and the black community. He said “we both know that ain’t happenin.” 

True story. 

Edited by Juror#8