Bills' Preseason Week 1 Game Day vs. Carolina - 7 PM ET at New Era Field

44 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I am much happier with k benj

Agreed!  I was very happy we got him, but also felt he had to still prove he can be a true high end #1 WR.  Well, I was very impressed with how he looked today, certainly looked like a guy on a mission and faster than he's looked in a while!  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Good or bad, I usually take pre-season with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I feel like that’s the motto of most reasonable people. You still don’t see reasons to be encouraged? 

Realism is the practice of seeing things how they really are. Some people seem to think it means painting everything with a grey brush. 

I wonder if Patriot realists talk about how the Super Bowls they won are ok, but could’ve been better?

Edited by Bobby Hooks
Punctuation

3 minutes ago, Messiah said:

Combined passing yards by the first two quarterbacks in the first half is equivalent to Tyrods avg passing yards per game last year....

so we should get tt back?

j/k

Edited by Kelly101

1 minute ago, Capco said:

I missed the first half.  I heard Peterman and KB played well.  What about the 1st string D?  How did Star look?  Tremaine?  The secondary?

Tremaine handled calling the defense well imo only 1 negative play i think...not sure if it was his man but fullback out of back feild got free and caught it for a first down....no biggie 

• Thank you (+1) 1