The Bucs should cut/trade Winston and trade for Bridgewater.

55 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Not a coincidence that the guy crowing the loudest about jameis’ “leadership” on camera was jason licht, the genius that drafted him.

Immaturity can be forgiven, corrected, learned from. Winston is not just immature, he’s a criminal. The fact that the league cut a deal with him to avoid extended media coverage of this is sick and reason #1001 why King Ginger should be fired yesterday.

Im out of the loop. Wth happened?

3 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Lol this time

Let’s see he got drunk, called an uber and then grabbed his driver in the crotch. He then lied about it and got ronald darby to lie for him. He continued to lie about sexually assaulting this woman until he couldn’t any longer and then gave a sorry-not sorry nonapology. That was good enough for the NFL knock his suspension in half from 6 games to 3.

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

Let’s see he got drunk, called an uber and then grabbed his driver in the crotch. He then lied about it and got ronald darby to lie for him. He continued to lie about sexually assaulting this woman until he couldn’t any longer and then gave a sorry-not sorry nonapology. That was good enough for the NFL knock his suspension in half from 6 games to 3.

Lol wow.... Ezekiel Elliott needs a better lawyer, he got set up and screwed 

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

At his worst, he is better than Bridgewater's best.

Yeah, TB is a much better human than JW but he’s not close to the same qb.  I honestly don’t know why people think TB is good.  He is at best a low level starter.  His arm strength is too poor.

1 hour ago, Homey D. Clown said:

You can't be serious.  This guy has done nothing to prove he's even capable of playing in the NFL.

If Allen had Winston’s numbers his first 3 years, we’d be ready to put him on the Wall. 

17 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

At least we know this....

As soon as EJ Manuel left for the NFL and Winston took over, the CrimiNoles went undefeated and won the NC.

So if EJ Manuel was worth a mid First.... oops, sorry, that hurt...

Peyton Manning left Tennessee and they won A National Championship with Tee Martin.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Really? Is Winston a top #15 QB? No... Top 20? debatable by some.  So he's probably in the bottom third of the league which is poor. Is Bridgewater an upgrade? No one knows but he'd probably push Winston and be better than Fitz.

I don’t know where he’d rank as a QB but he definitely hasn’t been poor like you said.

He’s basically improved every season and hasn’t really had much help. He’s definitely a top 20 QB who happens to have a 10 cent head and plays on a bad team.

Cutting Winston is insane, and trading him while his stock is in a valley isn’t a great move either. But he seriously needs to grow up. Maybe sit him a bit even after the suspension? Can you humble this guy? Hard to have a plan without knowing the guy and seeing him at work, and monitoring his free time. 

Did he really give up alcohol? I know the Uber driver thing was in the news (a LOT) recently, but when’s the last time he actually got in trouble? Serious question, to which I do not have the answer. 

It’s hard for anyone not directly involved to have sufficient information to make a plan. It IS easy have have emotional gut reactions based upon what we see of him from the outside. 

21 minutes ago, Augie said:

Cutting Winston is insane, and trading him while his stock is in a valley isn’t a great move either. But he seriously needs to grow up. Maybe sit him a bit even after the suspension? Can you humble this guy? Hard to have a plan without knowing the guy and seeing him at work, and monitoring his free time. 

Did he really give up alcohol? I know the Uber driver thing was in the news (a LOT) recently, but when’s the last time he actually got in trouble? Serious question, to which I do not have the answer. 

It’s hard for anyone not directly involved to have sufficient information to make a plan. It IS easy have have emotional gut reactions based upon what we see of him from the outside. 

Image result for i read it on the internet so it must be true meme