Predict the division winner: NFC West

Predict the division winner   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC West?

Still not buying the Garoppolo hype.  Brian Hoyer looked good right after becoming a starter with the Browns but over time he showed his true colors.  Not saying the same thing will definitely happen to Garoppolo but I'm just not convinced yet.  Rams should win easily and despite the losses on defense I still think Seahawks are 2nd best.

San Fran is my pick . I always like a hot finishing team that doesn’t make the playoffs the year before. A taste of success and still a lot to prove is a great motivator. Shanny has a history of improving from year one to two. 

Goff has to show more command this year for me. It seemed last year that as teams learned what McVay was doing with play calling at the line, the Rams O slowed down some. 

Seattle seems like it is about to implode and Carrol will retire after the season. 

Arizona I have zero clue about. I see new coach and new qb in a tough defensive division. 

48 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Really ? It looks fairly competitive.

I don’t think Seattle or Arizona are going to be very good (sub 500 is my guess) and I see 8-8 as about right for SF. But I admittedly don’t follow this division much at all.

I have Arizona in a surprise.  The Rams are obviously loaded with talent..but they are about to have a locker room full of guys that didn't get paid after having been there a while and guys who just walked through the door and got paid.  I have them finishing second due to internal turmoil.  

Arizona still has enough talent to compete and EITHER with a healthy Bradford or Rosen, has a QB to compete.  The other part of this equation is that I think the other 2 teams in the diviosn, Seattle and San Fran, are not good.  I do not think Jimmy G is a franchise type QB....reminds me quite a bit of Matt Cassel.  Seattle has a lame duck coach with a further declining D, and a horrible O-line.