Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 7

@BradleyGelber

Tremaine Edmunds just appeared out of nowhere and almost intercepted McCarron. That’s the difference with his size and athleticism... #Bills

I think we're going to like this kid...

• Like (+1) 2

Quick Hits: Crossman to scout kickoffs intently in preseason

Bills special teams coordinator Danny Crossman is part of what will be a history-making change in the NFL this season with respect to the new rules for the kickoff play. With a restraining zone for at least eight of the 11 players on the return team, no run up to the kickoff line for the coverage unit and no two-man wedges allowed in the blocking scheme, the kickoff play has been changed forever going forward.

“This will be the most important preseason in terms of the kicking game in the 17 years I’ve been in the league,” said Crossman. “It’s going to be interesting and important to see what other teams are trying to do on kickoff and kickoff return. It’s going to be a completely different play. There will be a lot of the same things embedded in it, but a completely different play than we’ve seen in the past.”

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

These three QB's are not making the coach's decision an easy one.  They have spurts of greatness followed by headscratchers.

we are also just a week into practice. I think things will take shape in the next two weeks and the decision will be easier for the coaches. 

It does look like AJ is the starter, which is fine, but we also have to realize that while he might be better in the RZ due to experience and skillset, between the 20's he won't command the respect that Allen does. All that to say that good, mistake free football is fine, but hopefully Allen get's up to speed by mid-year.

It would be surprising to me if Robert Foster hasn't earned a spot on this roster. The kid plays.