NFL Network Preseason Schedule....Bills@Browns LIVE

NFL Network has released it's schedule of preseason games that will be aired throughout the month through replays and several games will be aired LIVE.

Originally the Bills-Bengals game was the only Bills game that will be aired LIVE on national television, but now NFL Network will air the Week 2 preseason Bills game against the Browns LIVE as well.

Here's the link to the full list....http://www.nfl.com/network/preseason

• Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Thanks.  The schedule on your link shows the Browns game as a replay.  It may not have been updated.  When is the actual game?

Friday, Aug 17th. I think it's updated now. But now the Bengals game is only a replay.

Edited by Dr Krentist

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Please let the Browns beat the Giants next Thursday.

I don't want to go through the stupid comments online and on the radio should you the Bills lose to them and that it is their first win since August of 2017.

It’s preseason.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

Haha. Touché.

But it is......

.......preseason.

Indeed, Sir!

...not going to lie, though.  I do like the fact that, tv schedule wise, there is SOME interest in Buffalo, even if it is just over a potential showdown during the preseason between the 1st and 7th pick overall.

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Damn you, Royale.  I can usually track where you're going, even with your more esoteric posts, but I am a little lost here.

Do you mean something as simple as be cool?

Royale/Teeflebees/Thatswhat

Has only seen 4 movies and he quotes them often.

Pulp Fiction

There Will Be Blood

Bridges of Madison County

Mama Mia 2. 

• Haha (+1) 2