Pre Season Things To Look Forward To

30 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Which would be even more comical, since it's shaping up to be as bad or worse as the 2013 QB class.

Oh, but you can be sure we'll be drooling over a bunch of them...just like 2013.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Logic said:

I'm excited to see Corey Thompson from LSU at Will LB.

he better excel at special teams...he has to beat out Stanford, Vallejo and Humber...gonna be an uphill climb for an undersized/not incredibly fast LB. Hopefully he shows some glimpses of his pass rushing from last season and he can make the squad as a special teamer and situational pass rusher. Lord knows we need to generate some QB pressure. 

20 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

NFL Network will show all of them on tape delay at worst. I read that the 2 middle games of our preseason will be televised live there.

Can’t confirm.

Can't confirm because you lack ability or you are being forced into silence?

10 hours ago, eball said:

Every NFL football game played at any location is televised live.  Hope I answered your question.  :doh:

But seriously, that's like asking the question "hey, does anyone know if the Bills have a website?"  The info is all over the place, including numerous threads in this forum.  You can literally have the information you need within about two minutes with a little effort.

Wait.... are you saying Bills HAVE a website? 

But seriously,  thats like saying we shouldnt use the resourses of our fellow Bills fans to help with small info like hey, are they on tv or not?

On 7/23/2018 at 5:05 PM, corta765 said:

Here are the things I am looking forward to with pre season games how about you:

QB: I am very excited to see Allen against some real NFL talent and see how he is going. While I won't say its a good thing, uncertainty at QB always makes pre-season games far more interesting to watch. I am hoping to see better mechanics foot wise and of course how strong his arm is. I am also curious to see if Peterman has progressed and what McCarron can do.

Offense in general: Yes O coordinators never show their full hand, but you can still get an idea of some of the concepts and things they are focusing on. I would love to see the Bills attack deep a bit more. I felt like we have drifted away from that the last two seasons.

Defensive Chemistry: The defense has talent in a lot of spots how will they work together? Will this thing gel quick or will it take time? Can Edmunds show some of the potential he has when he runs 1st team and make some plays?

Jeremy Kerley: I always liked him as a WR and he has went quiet throughout the off season IMO despite being a decent sized piece to this offense. I want to see what his athleticness does or doesn't look like and in general see how much tread he has on his tires.

Football Itself: To me there are two seasons, football season and no football season. I am excited to finally have some games played again and to get my hopes up for better or worse. If Allen shows the potential we want, the defense shows some nice ability to be difficult, and the team in general looks as competent as it did at points last year it will feel good heading into September.

...deep "a bit more"?......DOWNFIELD was uncharted, off limits territory for chrissake......damn WR's were MORE stationary than RW's statute out front of the joint and TT STILL couldn't find 'em.....yup, a REAL threatening passing game......TE's running 6 yd fly patterns should rack up plenty of "W's"......good Lord............

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...deep "a bit more"?......DOWNFIELD was uncharted, off limits territory for chrissake......damn WR's were MORE stationary than RW's statute out front of the joint and TT STILL couldn't find 'em.....yup, a REAL threatening passing game......TE's running 6 yd fly patterns should rack up plenty of "W's"......good Lord............

I'm pretty sure the RW statue gets more coverage from fans then a Bills WR downfield

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Can't confirm because you lack ability or you are being forced into silence?

Wait.... are you saying Bills HAVE a website? 

But seriously,  thats like saying we shouldnt use the resourses of our fellow Bills fans to help with small info like hey, are they on tv or not?

If I told you, I’d have to kill you.

This has been stated on a couple different threads, but I haven’t checked NFLNetwork scheduling.

Tell your loved ones ‘good-bye’..

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

If I told you, I’d have to kill you.

This has been stated on a couple different threads, but I haven’t checked NFLNetwork scheduling.

Tell your loved ones ‘good-bye’..

Do you not realize I have a special list of abilities? One of my biggest is screwing up other peoples plans so... 

• Like (+1) 1