RIP to my cat Reebok

TBBills Fan

Woke up this morning to get ready for work and there he  was.  We knew he was sick so its not a shock but here I am at work, a grown man and having a hard time composing myself.  Our pets our family and Reebok was an awesome lil cat.  Ill miss my buddy.  Dont really want to talk about it at work, not big for sharing on FB, so thank you for listening.  now I have to put on my happy face and face this 12 hour day......sucks, Ill miss him

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That sucks.  Cats are the best.  Well not always.  I just now trimmed my cat's claws.  The bleeding should subside in a few hours. 

You? The cat? Or both?

My mother was “allergic” to cats until I was in my 20’s and she came clean. I’ve always been a dog guy, but I know how important any pet can be to a family. Sorry for your loss. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Sorry!  Lost 2 head and 2 chickens this year.  One chicken completely disappeared. Probably a hawk.

I had to put my bull down. 2 riffled 12ga slugs and it didn't put it down. He had a broken leg. That !@#$er was tough.  2300lbs. Of bull = 800 lbs of beef lost

How did ya come about that name,?

Edited by Boyst62

32 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Sorry!  Lost 2 head and 2 chickens this year.  One chicken completely disappeared. Probably a hawk.

I had to put my bull down. 2 riffled 12ga slugs and it didn't put it down. He had a broken leg. That !@#$er was tough.  2300lbs. Of bull = 800 lbs of beef lost

How did ya come about that name,?

Why are you sad over that?  Hawks, you & other critters gotta eat too.

Now the breeding bull, I can see. If it was a steer, you'd just eat anyway...

You ain't going native, getting all Travis Coates on us now? ?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You know we’re all pretty tired of your Tinder escapades. 

LMAO!  I had to re-read his post.  At first I thought I read:

"Sorry!  I gave 2 head and 2 were chickens this year.  One chicken completely disappeared. Probably a hawk."

Very sorry to hear about your cat. I think cats are great. 

My family had cats when I was growing up. I still remember how heart broken I was when I was in my twenties and was living in another city, and my mother wrote me a letter to tell me the cat that we had since I was in junior high was gone. 

Through the years, we had cats.  Two gone... A little hard... Got three right now, I think I am a little hardened with this kindle of brothers from other mothers & the cacophony of cat sounds they make. Don't think I would sweat it when they are gone... Wife probably already has plans for more in the pipeline. /wallbash

One we ship off to college w/our son... So it will be leaving soon... I get the vet bill, w/the tuition.  /smh

Hang in there though, you'll be trolling shelters in no time! ?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois