LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Comebackkid said:

Well it kinda sounds like she was happy to use his house and keep his jewelry until someone retaliated.   Now of course she's a victim and he's an abuser.  Perspective changes when your on the receiving end.  

They have a legal process in which you can safely resolve a squatting situation. If McCoy could have put his pecker away long enough to let the process play out he wouldn’t be facing all this noise. 

2 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Two wrongs don't make a right.. However, if she was wasn't where she wasn't supposed to be in the first place this could not have happened.   I'd be all over it as well. 

She looks like the type that could easily have moved into some other NFL/NBA player's mansion by batting an eyelash. If he is such a d-bag, why not give him back the jewelry and get the hell out of HIS house? Oh yeah, because she slept with him and believes that makes her entitled to his money. I wonder how much of a beating Shady took earning the money for that house and those jewels on the football field...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

They have a legal process in which you can safely resolve a squatting situation. If McCoy could have put his pecker away long enough to let the process play out he wouldn’t be facing all this noise. 

Kind of assuming things arent you? He was handling it the legal way....she was supposed to be in court on Tues for eviction out of his house

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Maybe impatient after two years?  Idk.   But had she left like asked in the first place, that could have also been construed as a safe and legal resolution. 

Just now, Doc said:

There was supposed to be a hearing yesterday. 

That's the biggest red flag showing that this is a setup

McCoy only had to wait a day to get her kicked out. Her time was running out. This smells of a desperate woman trying to fabricate a case at the last minute.

25 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Exactly,   she accuses him of all these horrible things,  yet he's been trying since 2016 to get her to leave and she won't.  

I $u$pect I know the an$wer. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsfanAZ said:

Kind of assuming things arent you? He was handling it the legal way....she was supposed to be in court on Tues for eviction out of his house

He started the process almost exactly a year ago but changed his mind and stopped the process. You said she shouldn’t have been there, she was only ther because he allowed her to be there. 

4 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

That's the biggest red flag showing that this is a setup

McCoy only had to wait a day to get her kicked out. Her time was running out. This smells of a desperate woman trying to fabricate a case at the last minute.

Wrong. The court date had just recently been postponed 30 days until August 14.

20 hours ago, MURPHD6 said:

He was dumb enough to file a court order asking for the return of objects. He's done, out of the league, and will never play again. And he will probably go to jail.

I've tried to stay out of this discussion because I am not of the mind to speculate like you are doing above as it relates to the specificity of her jewelry.

You've taken basic, inconclusive information and have come to a finite conclusion that Shady will never play football again and will probably even go to jail.

So let me ask you this: what are the odds that the woman in question showed her friends the court document listing the items Shady asked for? Is there a better than average chance that this woman shared this information with one of her girlfriends? Two of them? Ten of them? Any chance two of them shared that info with two of their friends?

You know the answer.

So now assume she and Shady aren't the only one's who know about that specific jewelry. If you're willing to accept that Shady has friends who would pistol whip her, do you think there's a chance that her girlfriends have boyfriends who might pistol whip her?

See where I'm going?

I understand and appreciate the perceived heroics of your Banacek moment, but try harder not to come to such a rash decision. Why, the next thing you know you'll be stupid enough to suggest that anyone at TBD who defends Shady should be banned from TBD for life.

You don't want to be that stupid.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not to mention she claims they were talking marriage.  

She also claimed he never asked her to leave until her son got the eviction notice. 

The 28th will be the next big thing unless they find the one who committed the crime first. If he gave her a ring or something “significant” then his believability goes way down, if what he gave her was a nothingburger then the doubt will surround her and the lawyer.

Edited by Commonsense