LeSean McCoy allegations

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Nope.    Big Ben's still playing and he was directly involved in his incident.   

More likely it will shut down his Ex's ten-cent lawyer with the threat of defamation suit until the legal system's run it's course...

Big Ben wrote a huge check and was suspended 6 games....in 2010.

Edited by N.Y. Orangeman

5 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

He's not the first piece of crap to once play for the Buffalo Bills. But he's now down there with the worst of them.

Friendly Reminder: Nothing has been proven in this case, and there has yet to be any hard evidence presented against him.  Before I pass judgement on McCoy, I'm going to wait and see what facts come out of this.  But if you want to jump the gun, make assumptions and prematurely declare him guilty based on nothing more then here-say, you do you.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Nope.    Big Ben's still playing and he was directly involved in his incident.   

More likely it will shut down his Ex's ten-cent lawyer with the threat of defamation suit until the legal system's run it's course...

And Big Ben and his history of crime is relevant to the facts in this case how again?

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

Friendly Reminder: Nothing has been proven in this case, and there has yet to be any hard evidence presented against him.  Before I pass judgement on McCoy, I'm going to wait and see what facts come out of this.  But if you want to jump the gun, make assumptions and prematurely declare him guilty based on nothing more then here-say, you do you.

I think Wayne Arnold is either Mike Schopp or Jeremy White.

Edited by Cornette's Commentary

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

If you're suggesting there isn't a track record of scumbag behavior from McCoy a mile long, you just aren't paying attention.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Cornette's Commentary said:

I think Wayne Arnold is either Mike Schopp or Jeremy White.

Guess you didn't listen yesterday; Schopp spent quite a while attacking the character of McCoy, citing his past history of scumbag activity, and then pointed out (correctly) that his absence from the team won't really matter.

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Oh yeah, really up here high for refusing to root for a guy sociopathic enough to send a goon to beat a woman's face in over f'n jewelry.

Too quick to judge my man.  Slow down and take a deep breath.  Things are going to be ok Wayne.  Things are going to work themselves out.  

1 minute ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Big Ben wrote a huge check and was suspended 6 games.

I forgot he got suspended.  That was bull ****.

On another note, the Steelers tried trading him ...

The Steelers have begun contacting teams about trading a top-10 pick for Roethlisberger, an NFL source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. The Steelers have called the Rams, 49ers, Raiders, Bills, Jaguars, Seahawks and Browns, the source said.  The Rams and Bills are known to be not interested, the source said.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=5121614

Phew.  We almost had a HOF QB, there.  Good job, Russ!!

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Im just going to let this play out. I wouldnt put it past mccoy but i havent seen anything that really pushes me towards believing he did it. Hiring a good lawyer is what anyone who is not a complete moron would do.

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Oh yeah, really up here high for refusing to root for a guy sociopathic enough to send a goon to beat a woman's face in over f'n jewelry.

So what's McCoy's sentence for this crime?

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Guess you didn't listen yesterday; Schopp spent quite a while attacking the character of McCoy, citing his past history of scumbag activity, and then pointed out (correctly) that his absence from the team won't really matter.

Remember that when the offense is 10 times worse than it was last year when, in addition to having no receivers, we'll have no running game.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Don't get caught up in this.  We all known McCoy is street scum.  Some will defend him forever b/c they, basically, hate women.  Even if they don't know it.

This is the same guy involved in a gang attack on a couple of guys in a bar.  

If he wasn't blessed with a lot of athletic talent, McCoy, apparently, would be either dead or in jail at his age.

Just b/c a lowlife has millions of dollars doesn't mean he isn't a lowlife.

See: OJ Simpson.