President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/7/mazie-hirono-says-brett-kavanaugh-enters-supreme-c/

“He’s going to be on the Supreme Court with a huge taint and a big asterisk after his name,” said Ms. Hirono on ABC’s “This Week.” “The partisanship that he showed was astounding.”

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I meant "nice try" to whoever posted it originally.

It was that Russian Teddy KGB trying to upset our midterms.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/7/mazie-hirono-says-brett-kavanaugh-enters-supreme-c/

“He’s going to be on the Supreme Court with a huge taint and a big asterisk after his name,” said Ms. Hirono on ABC’s “This Week.” “The partisanship that he showed was astounding.

It's stuff like this that keeps me from taking these people seriously.  this is far from an isolated case.  they think I'm stupid and will believe whatever they tell me.

Edited by reddogblitz

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

It's stuff like this that keeps me from taking these people seriously.  this is far from an isolated case.  they think I'm stupid and will believe whatever they tell me.

They don't think you're stupid.  They think enough people are stupid to buy that story that they can win elections.  And they're right.  But they don't think that you're personally stupid.

I can think you're stupid if you want, though.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

“He’s going to be on the Supreme Court with a huge taint and a big asterisk after his name,” said Ms. Hirono on ABC’s “This Week.” “The partisanship that he showed was astounding.”

Hirono has no business calling anyone a sexual predator if she is simultaneously mocking the size of their taint.

Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a complaint to the Board of Professional Responsibility of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals of Debra S. Katz, Lisa J. Banks, and Michael R. Bromwich for violating the rules of professional responsibility in their representation of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee during the hearings on the nomination of the Honorable Brett Kavanaugh.

Dr. Ford’s lawyers neglected to inform their client that she could have been interviewed by female staffers at home, in private rather than the formal hearing in Washington, DC

According to the Judicial Watch complaint, by not informing their client Dr. Ford that Sen. Chuck Grassley, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee offered in a letter to “fly female staff investigators to meet Dr. Ford… in California, or anywhere else, to obtain (her) testimony,” Katz, Banks, and Bromwich violated the following District of Columbia Rules of Professional Conduct:

Rule l.4(a) – A lawyer shall keep a client reasonably informed about the status of a matter and promptly comply with reasonable requests for information.

Rule 1.4(b) – A lawyer shall explain a matter to the extent reasonably necessary to permit the client to make informed decisions regarding the representation.

Judicial Watch Files Bar Complaint Against Christine Blasey Ford’s Lawyers

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

Have they banned female reproductive rights abortion yet?

That's next week. This week the Court is focused on re-instituting slavery. November is take-away-grandma's-health-insurance month.

The wholesale slaughter of women and blacks by the Court's executioners begins in the December term.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

That's next week. This week the Court is focused on re-instituting slavery. November is take-away-grandma's-health-insurance month.

The wholesale slaughter of women and blacks by the Court's executioners begins in the December term.

December is "Sterilize Gays" month.  Slaughtering women isn't on the docket until March, after Kavanaugh rapes 'em all.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

December is "Sterilize Gays" month.  Slaughtering women isn't on the docket until March, after Kavanaugh rapes 'em all.

Quickly, why would we need to sterilize gays?

I could see genital mutilation and cauterization, but sterilization specifically doesn't make much sense.