President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The whole lot of conspirators. :beer: 

The Senate is not in play anymore for the dems. The GOP will hold the Senate and now, likely, the House. 

Who leaked the letter? It was staffers on the committee who leaked it. Whether they came from DF's staff or Harris's staff, or both is really irrelevant. It was a political move by those on the left to expose Dr. Ford to the public (against her will) and throw her to the wolves of public opinion - not because they cared about Dr. Ford or the issue (or even believed it), but because they knew in the MeToo era the accusation alone would grind things to a halt and allow them to pressure Trump to drop Kavanaugh. 

They badly misjudged the situation.

From a woman pushing sharia law. :lol: 

I don't necessarily believe that Ford wanted this kept quiet. Maybe she did, but I'm not taking them at their word. They've proven they'll say or do anything to achieve their ends.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

LESS controversial!? The guy is vanilla GOPe. There isn't a LESS controversial judge to be had.  

Any "controversy" you may feel is attached was ginned up by the Democrats.  Period. 

Honestly, it amazes me to see people suggest things like that. 

Decades of experience. Impeccable resume. Scores of people from across the political landscape speak of his demeanor and nature on the court. 

Not a controversy to discuss until, almost magically, a "controversy" without time, date or place rocks arises.  After an unprecedented delay and additional hearings and FBI investigation....demanded by the accuser, her attornies and the opposition party and agreed to by the White House....no credibility to the accusations. 

Old Alf walks away with the thought that the President was the problem. Might as well just say "Trump should have nominated a liberal that everyone approved of.". 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I don't necessarily believe that Ford wanted this kept quiet. Maybe she did, but I'm not taking them at their word. They've proven they'll say or do anything to achieve their ends.

Any way you slice it the dems look really bad. They either outed her against her wishes in order to turn a confirmation hearing into a shitshow or diabolically waited to spring this at the last minute in order to turn things into a shitshow and delay the confirmation.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Kevbeau said:

Don’t get it do you? The fact that bill gates vote counts the same as the dude living under the overpass is both beautiful and idiotic at the same time. The EC is the balance. People in disparate places will have different interests. We have a long history of urban lead city states that have failed for the exact reasons you put forth. 

But that's not true. Bill Gates lives in a relatively populous state while the dude living under the overpass in Wyoming does not. So the dude living under the overpass in Cheyenne has MORE of a say than Bill Gates based on the electoral college.

Not only that, the dude living under the overpass in Cheyenne is represented by the same number of senators as the overpass dwelling transient in Los Angeles despite the fact that 20 million people live in CA compared to 580k in Wyoming.

The whole system has allowed Bridgy Bill in Cheyenne to choose our leaders; thus Trump.

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Possible/likely (my thoughts on Ford go darker).

Fullsized image

I see Ford as at best, a liberal operative who set this up in 2012, making vague accusations at between 1-4  white men to set the table for that which was to come.  This would explain why the recent accusations could morph into whatever she needed later.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

But that's not true. Bill Gates lives in a relatively populous state while the dude living under the overpass in Wyoming does not. So the dude living under the overpass in Cheyenne has MORE of a say than Bill Gates based on the electoral college.

Not only that, the dude living under the overpass in Cheyenne is represented by the same number of senators as the overpass dwelling transient in Los Angeles despite the fact that 20 million people live in CA compared to 580k in Wyoming.

The whole system has allowed Bridgy Bill in Cheyenne to choose our leaders; thus Trump.

idiot

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I really don't have an issue with talking about the EC.  But, not under these circumstances.  Before the election, there would be national polls saying Trump has pulled even, Trump has gone slightly ahead, and whatnot................And every liberal I know said - who cares, it's all about the Electoral College.

Then they want to declare victory and/or change the EC, after they lost. 

• Like (+1) 1

I have been catching up and reading articles from the mainstream and it's more feverish than ever.

They have lost all pretense of impartiality, they dont even pretend anymore.

And that comment from Sarsour is so out of bounds its amazing that this socially acceptable.

I dont think I'm exaggerating here, of this trend continues at this pace, I shudder to think where we will be in a decade.

This is already nightmarishly bad.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Magox said:

I have been catching up and reading articles from the mainstream and it's more feverish than ever.

And that comment from Sarsour is so out of bounds its amazing that this socially acceptable.

I dont think I'm exaggerating here, of this trend continues at this pace, I shudder to think where we will be in a decade.

Bloodshed will happen before the end of the next decade if this doesn't stop.  It's not going to get better.

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Magox said:

There is no pretense at all anymore. It has been replaced with an overt narrative that they are intellectually, morally, and in every other way superior to the rest of us - and that those who believe differently than they do are evil and, not just need to be silenced, but, need to be eradicated from society. It is not about the truth, but, rather, "their" truth.

1930s Germany says hello...

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, bbb said:

I really don't have an issue with talking about the EC.  But, not under these circumstances.  Before the election, there would be national polls saying Trump has pulled even, Trump has gone slightly ahead, and whatnot................And every liberal I know said - who cares, it's all about the Electoral College.

Then they want to declare victory and/or change the EC, after they lost. 

I've never liked the EC, but I'll admit I stole most of the particulars from last night's episode of Bill Maher.

He's the only liberal who hasn't lost his damn mind in this me too/believe every woman era. If we don't have a presumption of innocence, we may as well just throw everything away. I expect rank hypocrisy from the right, but the left is really giving them a run for their money.

They'll probably silence Maher soon.

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I've never liked the EC, but I'll admit I stole most of the particulars from last night's episode of Bill Maher.

He's the only liberal who hasn't lost his damn mind in this me too/believe every woman era. If we don't have a presumption of innocence, we may as well just throw everything away. I expect rank hypocrisy from the right, but the left is really giving them a run for their money.

They'll probably silence Maher soon.

thats right, damn it! you are all guilty until proven innocent.

sheesh where the hell you been living, under a rock these last few weeks (years)?

Edited by Foxx

7 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

There is no pretense at all anymore. It has been replaced with an overt narrative that they are intellectually, morally, and in every other way superior to the rest of us - and that those who believe differently than they do are evil and, not just need to be silenced, but, need to be eradicated from society. It is not about the truth, but, rather, "their" truth.

obama-2012jpg-9924dfff1360f43f.jpg&f=1

9 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Dare I bring up "deplorables"?

13 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

If you think American citizens would allow this country to be taken over by Nazi's than you're confused because of your lack of understanding fascism.  This country is likely to be overrun by anti fascist fascists than anything else right now.

I emplore us to use Maxine Waters tactics and hunt them down and harass them. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Caption this: 

Do1lbmpVAAElpE2.jpg

Coons: Would one of you help me out here?

Klobuchar: I can’t, I actually have passed out from drinking.

Booker: I can’t, you know, that bit about me groping a chick.

Harris: I can’t, I blatantly lied about the judge and am still trying to recover.

Blumenthal: Uh, Vietnam, nuff said.

Whitehouse: I got this, get ready, he’s going down! Judge Kavanaugh, your yearbook says FFFFFFourth of July...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1