President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

That video encapsulates everything I despise about the left. The have no morals, they’re bereft of any kind of compass.

ursN3OVD_bigger.jpgBen ShapiroVerified account @benshapiro 9h9 hours ago
Little known fact: under Article XLI’s “take backsies clause,”
Democrats can undo the damage Harry Reid did by invoking the nuclear option on judicial nominees by crying and screaming.

.DmSKwZRUwAAVovl.jpg

HXgLL6Ss_bigger.jpgBill Hickey‏ @Freesmith
FollowFollow @Freesmith

Donald Trump is terrible, we are told, for shattering norms of presidential behavior.

Obviously there are not similar norms for senatorial conduct.

Or is the criticism of Trump just selective outrage expressed by folks who are partisan today and yesterday had the Spirit of McCain?

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With all the security surrounding Capitol Hill even on a normal work day, let alone a SCOTUS nomination hearing, you'd think maybe somebody would have noticed the person in a bright pink outfit holding a sign as they came thru the metal detectors.

It's almost like somebody may have let her in intentionally emoji-smiley-thinking-face.png&f=1

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

It’s reassuring to know that random dudes can get that close to a guy at the center of the current Two Minutes Hate.

The nutty stuff you're seeing on Twitter right now ("Kavanaugh disrespected the father of a Parkland victim!" "A WH staffer was throwing white power signs on camera!" etc.) is a simple outgrowth of the recognition by Dems that there is no way to stop confirmation. That is all.

Jason Bealeago
This is stunning on many levels. Not only is it juvenile, but she's promoting a stunt that involved an unknown individual rushing up to the witness in her hearing and attempting to make physical contact. She knows Kavanaugh had no idea who that man was - yet she tweets this bile.

Peter J. HassonVerified account @peterjhasson 42m42 minutes ago
There's a staggering amount of misinformation about Zina Bash on Twitter right now, thanks to conspiracy theorists accusing her of being a white supremacist. Her mom is from Mexico, her dad is Jewish and her grandparents narrowly survived the Holocaust

Get that FAKE NARRATIVE out there !!

It's not even about the confirmation, because the Democrats know they can't stop it.

This is mid-term campaigning, trying to get their base energized enough to turn out and vote.

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Any word on his views about privacy and surveillance? Remember how concerned you use to be about that? 

Why don't you look it up for yourself? Why do you always ask other people to do your work for you? DR is not your encyclopedia.

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why don't you look it up for yourself? Why do you always ask other people to do your work for you? DR is not your encyclopedia.

Those were rhetorical questions. But thanks for playing. 

Btw, I think you would be a better president than Trump 

8 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

hmm..how does this tweet apply to me

1) love me some Popeyes..but more of a thigh guy than drumsticks

2) Despise Trump

3) Like Kavanaugh and think he is a good nominee

Edited by plenzmd1

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

hmm..how does this tweet apply to me

1) love me some Popeyes..but more of a thigh guy than drumsticks

2) Despise Trump

3) Like Kavanaugh and think he is a good nominee

You think he should have to recuse himself from any Trump legal matters?